GIVEAWAY: MIP Metric Hex Driver Set (9502)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIP tools are the best you can buy and I would love to have a set...

thanks JB

kUjcU2niTTuhO.gif

View attachment 118459

We all know how frustrating it can be when dealing with rounded or stubborn hex screws. One of the most common reasons for this is low quality tools.

MIP tools are some of the very best in the hobby and RCTalk is here to help - we're giving away a brand new set of Moores Ideal Products (MIP) 9502 Metric Hex Wrenches!

Giveaway Prize

Rules

• Simply reply to this thread, LIMIT ONE reply per day!
  • Contest ends: April 5th, 2019 @ 1:00 PM EST.

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

Be sure to share this contest on Facebook.
Id love this set over the cheapies I have to use!

View attachment 118459

We all know how frustrating it can be when dealing with rounded or stubborn hex screws. One of the most common reasons for this is low quality tools.

MIP tools are some of the very best in the hobby and RCTalk is here to help - we're giving away a brand new set of Moores Ideal Products (MIP) 9502 Metric Hex Wrenches!

Giveaway Prize

Rules

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

Goodluck

Dont know if its still going but throwing another

wow, I almost missed out on this. Guess I'm in for a single sign up. Thanks WoodiE

View attachment 118459

Giveaway Prize

Rules

I've heard great things about these tools. Fingers crossed

WOW, what a turn out. Glad to see so many people interested in the hex wrench set - these really are some of the very best available.

But you guys already know that, and right now only want to know who won the set of MIP hex drivers so lets find out who...

The winner is post number 247:

This post belongs to @lcam88!

Congrats to you @lcam88 and thank you to everyone that participated in the giveaway. I'm hoping to have another giveaway soon so keep checking the forums!

WOW, what a turn out. Glad to see so many people interested in the hex wrench set - these really are some of the very best available.

But you guys already know that, and right now only want to know who won the set of MIP hex drivers so lets find out who...

The winner is post number 247:

View attachment 118542

This post belongs to @lcam88!

Congrats to you @lcam88 and thank you to everyone that participated in the giveaway. I'm hoping to have another giveaway soon so keep checking the forums!
Congratulations @lcam88. Enjoy them. I know I love my speed tips from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back