GIVEAWAY: MIP Metric Hex Driver Set (9502)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 118459

We all know how frustrating it can be when dealing with rounded or stubborn hex screws. One of the most common reasons for this is low quality tools.

MIP tools are some of the very best in the hobby and RCTalk is here to help - we're giving away a brand new set of Moores Ideal Products (MIP) 9502 Metric Hex Wrenches!

Giveaway Prize

Rules

• Simply reply to this thread, LIMIT ONE reply per day!
  • Contest ends: April 5th, 2019 @ 1:00 PM EST.

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

Be sure to share this contest on Facebook.
Those would compliment my work bench perfectly!

View attachment 118459

We all know how frustrating it can be when dealing with rounded or stubborn hex screws. One of the most common reasons for this is low quality tools.

MIP tools are some of the very best in the hobby and RCTalk is here to help - we're giving away a brand new set of Moores Ideal Products (MIP) 9502 Metric Hex Wrenches!

Giveaway Prize

Rules

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

Best drivers around!

View attachment 118459

Giveaway Prize

Rules

Please let me win

Nice. My cheap hex drivers from China broke after a few uses. This would be amazing. Thanks for the giveaway

View attachment 118459

Giveaway Prize

Rules

This would be nice

That would be a treat to maintain my rc rigs!

Final stretch, guys!

View attachment 118459

Giveaway Prize

Rules

Hello just got into rc again have a bunch of bad tools that need grinding all the time. The mip driver giveaway tools will get full use if I win. Thanks guys.

View attachment 118459

Giveaway Prize

Rules

Hope I win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back