GIVEAWAY: MIP Metric Hex Driver Set (9502)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
GIVEAWAY IS OVER!

Congrats to @lcam88 on winning.

We all know how frustrating it can be when dealing with rounded or stubborn hex screws. One of the most common reasons for this is low quality tools.

MIP tools are some of the very best in the hobby and RCTalk is here to help - we're giving away a brand new set of Moores Ideal Products (MIP) 9502 Metric Hex Wrenches!

Giveaway Prize

Rules

• Simply reply to this thread, LIMIT ONE reply per day!
  • Contest ends: April 5th, 2019 @ 1:00 PM EST.

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

Be sure to share this contest on Facebook.

Last edited:
This is awesome giveaway. Thanks Woodie.

I'm too cheap to buy good tools! Maybe winning these will set me on the right path to proper tool ownership! Thanks Woodie and RCTalk!

Thanks woodie. Good luck to everyone entering.?

Woohoo! Great give away woodie!

I used to think hex screws can't be rounded, until I did so with ones on a backplate, long time ago. Turns out the key itself was a little "out of shape". Pun intended.
Thanks woodie!

Tools like this really do make a huge difference!

View attachment 118459

We all know how frustrating it can be when dealing with rounded or stubborn hex screws. One of the most common reasons for this is low quality tools.

MIP tools are some of the very best in the hobby and RCTalk is here to help - we're giving away a brand new set of Moores Ideal Products (MIP) 9502 Metric Hex Wrenches!

Giveaway Prize

Rules

• Simply reply to this thread, LIMIT ONE reply per day!
  • Contest ends: April 5th, 2019 @ 1:00 PM EST.

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

Be sure to share this contest on Facebook.

Count me in!

I'm thinking of getting this set now either way!

Very handy to have a quality pair. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back