Futaba 3Pk

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Çh®i§tiªñ

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
futj32lg.jpg

Well I've been a HiTec Lynx 3d die hard up until today!

I picked up the new 3PK by Futaba and all I can say is WOWO!

So far so good!

The menu is VERY easy to navigate and the options are above and beyond that of any other radio I have seen out there. Killer graphical display, feels great, easy to program and completely adjustable for left/right and even the Center of Gravity for the wheel!!!!!!

For info on the radio check it out here:
http://www.futaba-rc.com/radios/futj32.html

For those of you that have a Lynx3d with spectra module, I have good news! You can use your Spectra module IN THIS TX!!! Just change the mode to PPM!

Ill keep everyone posted on the field testing!

-Chris

Looks like a sweet radio...too bad it didn't come out earlier in the year when I was looking for a new radio. I'll stick with my Lynx until it busts...can't afford to drop another big chunk of money for a radio.

looks sweet.. so you can do lap times with that? and why would you want the meomory on it? and can you use that with all your cars? by just changing the chips?

I use the memory so I can program a profile for each car/truck/buggy etc. Including their names. Cool.

I dont have to change anything and yes I can use it on all my vehicles. I use a spectra module that allows me to 'dial in' to the frequency of my receiver. No crystals. I use the same RX on all my vehicles as well. The Novak XXTra FM synthesized RX. I can 'dial in' the frequencies on the RX as well. So if I'm out bashing and their is a conflict with someone else, I can simply dial into a different frequency and off I go. I run on the FM 75mhz band. Upper spectrum. PPM mode.

Yes - lap timer as well.

There are 40+ programmable items per car as well. From ATL, EPA, D/R, Digital Trims, Idle up/down cycle, Servo speed, throttle accel, brake mixing, A.B.S. for the brakes, sub trims and even a built in failsafe for a full digital system running on HRS. Pretty nifty.

If you like the features then you will like the radio, otherwise you probably will find it overkill. Personally, I like being able to take advantage of all the options. Especially when I have a WONDERFUL interface by which to program it.

and how much did it cost? and was it just the radio or the reciver ect.?