fun little micro rc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyke_696

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I just got my first rc heli a bladde scout cx about 50it its a micro indoor model this thing is the bast 50 i ever spent crashed alot at first ....no damage wow lol well i must say its a must buy for noobs

I have the same one!!!! So much fun. Perfect thing to do on a rainy day:D

Sent from my Pipboy-3000 in the Capital Wasteland.

Yes I'm gunna buy 2 more one for my step dad and one for my wife oh and my 4month old son loves watching it fly 2

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

I also wanna step it up a little i am getting realy good at this thing so i wanna try and get a little bigger one with the regular controls cause i know this ones set up different

Its bigger brother the mCX is a fun bird to fly also and can be paired with a computer type radio to enhance its already good performance.

Whats one of those run?

The mCX2 BNF is about $80 and the RTF is $120 at AMain.

Whats one of those run and how much bigger is it

---------- Post added at 2:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:08 PM ----------

What ones best to get cause I'm realy good with this one

The difference between the 2 is that the RTF comes with a radio and the BNF doesn't. If you want a bit more of a challenge try the mSR. It is a fun little bird with a tail rotor. It's also running about $100. I have both the mCX and the mSR and enjoy both. I also have an mQX which is an entirely different flying experience.

+1 to the MCX2, they're a blast. If I were you, I'd pass the scout down to someone else and get the MCX2 for myself. If you feel confident, though, the MSRx is $99 RTF. I have one and it's a blast, you can put it on low rates until you get familiar with it. After you get the basics down, go into high rates or get a DX6.

+1 on the DX6i or DX7s. They give you so much more control and the ability to do mixes and set the expo curve.

When you get more advanced you can rotate the fly-bar 90 degrees to get more throw. They're pretty good little heli's for the price for a beginner.
Once you get good with one of the Scout's or MCX's, get yourself a Ladybird. It's kind of a stupid name seeing how it looks like a Lady Bug but it's a quad-copter. For the same $50.00 that I paid for the Scout, this thing hauls indoors or out even in windy conditions!

Back