Fun little 1/64 vid

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that as well. My kid has a box full of Hotwheels, and my phone has a killer slowmo vid mode. We might have to try it out.

That is really cool!
Yeah, I love how the dirt flies like a real car plowing through it. I wonder if the cars are weighted in some of those shots, because some of the piles of dirt seem a little heavy for a Hotwheels to plow through. Either that or he is launching them with a slingshot or Hotwheels launcher.

That's some of the coolest slomo shots I've seen. In the very first shot it looks like in the corner you can see the hand that threw the car
Oh, yup. I missed that while staring at the action. Good eye!

Oh hell, you can see it in a few of them.

Got to say that was a cool little vid😉 some epic crashes the dirt flying and car flying what else could you also for. Good memories of being a kid. Poor cars 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, I love how the dirt flies like a real car plowing through it. I wonder if the cars are weighted in some of those shots, because some of the piles of dirt seem a little heavy for a Hotwheels to plow through. Either that or he is launching them with a slingshot or Hotwheels launcher.
Slo-mo makes everything looks cooler!

Fun video. Not sure how I missed it.
Yeah, there are some really good shots in some of those. Like in the second vid, the camera following the truck flying at speed with a close up had to be tough.

He's made s monster truck one now 😉
Man I love these little crash videos. The camera work is awesome. And slow mo is just cool with the dirt being tossed and thrown about 👍👍