Sold / Found FS: Losi XXX-NT RTR plus...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsland8

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
FS: Losi XXX-NT RTR plus... *Price reduced + options

I have a Losi XXX-NT in excellent condition for sale.

This truck is basically stock but has a freshly rebuilt Mach .15 that probably needs one more tank to complete break-in. It has a brand new pull-start assembly w/ new one-way, new air filter assy, new titanium turnbuckles w/ new RPM ball cups (not installed), aluminum rear A-arms (used but in great condition - not installed), new fuel tank with lid mounted fitting (new in package - not installed), glow starter with meter & charger (I have not used the ignitor or the charger but I did put a brand new rechargeable battery in the ignitor so I know it is good.), quick-fill fuel bottle, etc.

Just for value reference:

New Piston & Sleeve & Gasket = $33.00 (fresh)
New Titanium Turnbuckles w/ New ends = $31.00 (not installed)
New Pull-start assembly w/ New one-way = $21.00 (fresh)
New Air Filter Assembly = $8.00 (fresh)
New Fuel Tank = $12.00 (not installed)
===================================
Total New Parts = $105.00

Rear Aluminum A-Arms = $24.00 (used but good condition - not installed)
Glow starter w/ meter & Charger = $23.00 (used - new rechargeable battery)
Fuel Filter = $5.00 (used)
Quick-Fill fuel bottle = $4.00 (used)

Truck is in very good condition. As you can see I just put a little over $100 into it a couple weeks ago and there's a few $$ worth of extra stuff. The tires are a little worn on the edges from street driving for break-in but they still have life left in them. The body leaves alot to be desired. It looks like the previous owner painted over the outside of the body. It is in good structural shape though, no cracks or anything. Radio is a Futaba Magnum Sport w/ 1 - std futaba throttle servo and 1 - JR std race servo for steering. All are in excellent condition.

Just a little background: I bought this off ebay about 1 month ago. I rebuilt the motor, put the new pull start on it, air filter, etc. Started to break it in and then found a great deal on a Drake Edition so I bought that and I don't need two. That's the only reason I am looking to get rid of it. I have barely driven this thing other than a couple of tanks for break-in. I don't know the full history of the truck but as you can see in the pictures, it is in great shape.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any additional pictures.

Price is $265 shipped via UPS ground anywhere is the US. For $15.00 I will ship UPS 2nd Day Air anywhere in the US.

**PayPal preferred (balance or bank transfer only), will also accept money order.

I will consider trades ONLY for a Nitro On-Road car, but it would have to be a sweet deal for me.

Thanks for looking...

-John

Last edited:
More pics...

More pics

More pics

More pics...

just added more pics to my gallery... check them out if interested.

OK, new prices and options:

As listed = $255
As listed without electronics(radio, receiver, servos) = $220
Truck only, no electronics, no extras = $200

All prices include ground shipping.

Will consider offers for other options as well. Just let me know...

Thanks!
John

Price Drop Again...

I just picked up an NTC3 on ebay and now I have to pay for it! My need is your gain...

This truck is fast and in great shape... New price as listed is $235.00/obo Shipped.

I will let it go cheaper if you don't want some of the "stuff".

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back