Sold / Found FS: Hpi Savage .21

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PureLuck07

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
MASSIVE SALE!!!!

ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME [email protected] if you have AIM/AOL Instant Message me at: Drkspid4 DO NOT PM ME i dont check it very often EMAIL OR I'm!!!!

HPI Savage 21.... This savage 21 is outfitted with some cool hopups... Its equipped with a Hyper 21 engine from ofna only has 2 1/2 quarts of traxxas 20% throught it, also has a HPI Aluminum Ribbed pipe (black), Hotbodies Motor mounts (heatsink pattern), GPM 6lbs springs, Integy Upper Aluminum arms (anodized purple), hardened steel dogbones in 3 places from HPI and 1 cvd, has hotbodies wheel hex's (aluminum ones that tighten up), GPM Fuel Tank protector (Aluminum anodized purple), stock HPI Tires mount on the new Chrome Q6 rims from HPI, Custom Painted Ford F-350 Superduty body, stock savage .21 body, and a earlies 50's pickup body painted candy red with decals. ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME AT [email protected] I'm ASKING $320.00 bucks Make offers also....

I also have a Mugen MTX-2. This is a SUPER fast car!!!! The car has a Novarossi motor (NOT STOCK MOTOR) its a NON PULLSTART TURBO! has a RB X12 Tuned Pipe with Yokomo Header, also has a Futaba Magnum 2PL radio that can program up to 10 models minus one because of this car so 9 models can be programmed it also has purple dubro fuel line and a dubro fuel filter motor has less then 1 quart through it of traxxas 20% Rechargeable reciever battery pack is included so will the charger for that battery pack, i have an extra Kawahara Chassis ($85.99) ill include i have some extra parts that will be included. This car has a nissan altima body from proline which has silver/black flame effect on the body interior painted and is painted metallic blue..and a Toyota supra painted Flourescent Orange with 2 clear strips on hood for race effect and a sun roof!!! A ofna 1/10 starter box will be included with 2 Duratrax 1500mah batteries and a 2-3 hour wall charger.... asking $375.00 WILL TAKE OFFERS!!! make offers!!! doesn't matter i will take no lower then 300.00 car is used but engine and electronics are almost brand new.

I also have a Traxxas 2.5 Tmaxx for sale needs some work! it is a 2.5 yes the newest version. i just replaced piston and sleeve 3 quarts ago along with the clutch which is in new shape this truck does have EZ start ill include 2 duratrax 1500mah batteries and a older Hobbico 1200mah fast charger it charges a 120mah battery in 15 minutes so it does a 1500mah battery in about 25 minutes has like 4 bodys i have stock body which is in great shape hummer h2 hatchback, h1 hummer pickup, Silverado (badshape). The shocks need to be rebuilt the engine needs serious tuning has motor saver air filter and stock air filter and a bag of extra parts, stock tires and rims good shape, the one way bearing is slipping needs to be cleaned has futaba 3010 servo in steering steering needs work also i am asking 260 for this ill take offers!!!!

I got a full set of Proline 40 series rims with imex jumbomaxx tires mounted on them *Swamp Dogs i believe) these are almost new the rims are chipped a little around where you glue them the "lip" and i have spinners!!! from proline the spinners have scratches but are in good shape for showing off i can sell seperate biut as a package i am asking 100 but if seperate ill sell rims/tires for 65 (retail brand new $100+) and spinners for 35 (retail brand new $60.00 Plus tax)

ON ALL OF THESE ITEMS I OFFER TO PAY FOR SHIPPING!!!!!

ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME [email protected] if you have AIM/AOL Instant Message me at: Drkspid4 DO NOT PM ME i dont check it very often EMAIL OR I'm!!!!

Last edited:
are you parting this out?
savager

I'm still waiting on parting out prices....

savager

Status
Not open for further replies.