Sold / Found FS: Hopped up TRAXXAS T-Maxx (SOLD)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I If I were looking to get into monster trucks (already have two tmaxxes) I would pick this up in a heartbeat. It looks like all the weak points were addressed for a good solid rig, Sky

Originally posted by HumboldtBlazer
I notice T-Maxes make more money when you part them out, just sucks cuz you make a trip to the post office everyday for 2 weeks.

That might be true...but my desired end state is to get rid of everything T-Maxx related that I have in my kit. That is what the buyer gets from me. The last thing I want to do is part it out and get stuck with a bunch of parts that no one wants.

If this thing doesn't sell anytime soon...I may go that route, but for now I am hoping that someone is looking for a really good truck with plenty of spare parts for a reasonable price.

Originally posted by lykan
I If I were looking to get into monster trucks (already have two tmaxxes) I would pick this up in a heartbeat. It looks like all the weak points were addressed for a good solid rig, Sky

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Lykan. The truck is indeed rock solid and performs well. It is essentially being sold as a RTR with a reasonable engine and the electronics. However it might be considered a roller with electronics by an enthusiast as the first thing to get upgraded will most likely be the engine. The truck is RTR and will work nicely...however, the stock engine that is in it is never enough for any MT driver.

It would have had a better engine in it, but the Fantom gave up the ghost and requires a rebuild that will cost more than the engine is worth...in fact the rebuild would be more than the cost of a new one. So, I now have a Fantom paperweight...but that is another story and unrelated to the sale of this truck.

Bottom line is that this truck has been driven like it was stolen; it has seen some extremes and been built to survive them; I have just outgrown it and want someone else to give it a good home.

Last edited:
I was able to sell everything down to the last screw, I can help you out for %15 hehehe

HB, thanks for the offer...but your fee is much to much for this poor boy to handle. If I have to go that route, I think Guido the Loan Shark may just beat you. :D

A couple last minute questions and I think we have a deal. I'm a newbie so hang on and don't laugh. The upgraded parts; shock towers, bulk heads, axle carriers etc. will they fit on my new 2.5 T?

Also, I don't have PM and I was unable to email you due to profile setup.

Thanks,
Mr. T AKA Scott

My bad on the e-mail...and you just need to turn on your PM to make that work.

As for your questions, almost all of the parts on this Maxx will fit on the 2.5...in fact, you can drop the 2.5 engine right into this T-Maxx and go.

The only thing that will not work from my T-Maxx to yours are the CVDs. The CVDs on mine are not the widened variety.

[email protected] is my e-mail

Sky, You have mail.

Mr. T

I replied to your mail, but your bulk e-mail fiters have kicked my response back. Guess your place of work or ISP does not like cox.net or something.

Guess it thinks my provider is a source of SPAM or something.

Look for a reply, now. I tried from my work e-mail. Perhaps that will get through.

Nothing, in my inbox. I sent you a PM.

DEAL PENDING

so exciting!!
Mr T Maxx, In my opinion, Skymaxx Is one of the most honest guy's on this forum.
If he say's it's good, It's better than good.
If he sayt's its great, its excellent.
MY 2 cents

SOLD!

Price paid $350.

Thank you to Mr. T-Maxx.

Hey Sky, want to buy my Tmaxx?

No and No. Money is paying for a trip I took in April. Damn credit cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back