Traxxas Maxx Bites?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakebullett

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Does anyone else have a distain for the Maxx? I have the wide maxx kit on it and I can't sand it. If anyone is interested, it's going up for sale very soon. I ran this rig a half dozen times and I am just not impressed. I think I am starting to have a dislike for Traxxas as a whole and I am not exactly sure why. :confused: I think it maybe started with their proprietary connectors and just got worse from there. Too bad because it all stared for me with the Traxxas T-Maxx and E-Maxx. They appeared to be paving the way and setting the standard in monster trucks. Now, Traxxas seems to be resting on their name. I'm a big Arrma fan because they continue to make their stuff better and better, Not the other way around. At least it appears that way to me, an average Joe consumer.

I have the wide Maxx kit on mine (second set) I rotate colors! I love my Maxx. Have had no problems with it since owning it.

I have a maxx. Absolutely loveeee it! Getting ready to put the wide kit and aluminum bottom skid plates on it.

I don't have one personally but a guy I run with a lot does. I've played with it a few times and I really liked it for its scale.

What don't you like about it?

A buddy of mine hates his. Says it rolls over too easy.

Back