Sold / Found FS: GS Racing Storm RTR (almost New)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wigsplittah

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
My buddy has a gs racing storm (RTR model). When he first got it, he bent the right shock, and tweaked the chassis on a curb. He didn't even have a chance to break it in yet. the right shock, tires and chassis needs to be replaced. looks like a shock rebuild kit will do it, just the shaft is bent. He also wants to keep the electronics. so it's basically a brand-new gs storm roller with engine. like I said it's pretty much brand-new, not even 2 tanks through it. He would like to get rid of it for a revo or savage. Honestly neither of us have any idea what it is worth in this condition, anyone have any ideas or offers? I might put it on ebay unless someone where wants it.

I can take some pics if someone requests it.

cheers

Last edited:
Would you be interested in trading for a Savage Roller? If so I got a nice one that is beefed up...All you need is a Engine and electronics...I have pics...

your going to have to post a price or the mods will have to delete this thread. Also ya should post up some pics, youd get more hits for sure, esp. if its damaged. Good luck!

wigsplittah said:
My buddy has a gs racing storm (RTR model). When he first got it, he bent the right shock, and tweaked the chassis on a curb. He didn't even have a chance to break it in yet. the right shock, tires and chassis needs to be replaced. looks like a shock rebuild kit will do it, just the shaft is bent. He also wants to keep the electronics. so it's basically a brand-new gs storm roller with engine. like I said it's pretty much brand-new, not even 2 tanks through it. He would like to get rid of it for a revo or savage. Honestly neither of us have any idea what it is worth in this condition, anyone have any ideas or offers? I might put it on ebay unless someone where wants it.

I can take some pics if someone requests it.

cheers

With all this you are going to be lucky to get 100 bux for it as the chassis is bent suspension work is needed and no say on whether a body is included. Was this purchased brand new?

Good luck with your sale but Please put a price on it if you are selling it or write FOR TRADE and what youwant to trade for. Pics would help a bunch as well.

Why do the tires need to be replaced?

I'll give you 75 for it. and I'll pay shipping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.