I want another one….again!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s what I want to do that will fit my budget Because honestly, a $500 kit isn’t really justifiable to me when it won’t ever see a racetrack, most likely anyway.
I want to find an eb48.4 roller, swap out the shock towers for the sct’s, add body posts, and an sct body. I did the same thing for my db48, the buggy shocks worked just fine. From there you could go monster sct on 2.8’s or just a mad bullet proof sct with big power capacity. It’s going to be a little wider though but I don’t follow rules anyway.
Isn’t it crazy when you spend an entire weekend consumed in thoughts of what rc you have to have next, and all the substitutions that will suffice?
Suppose it's better then stewing in negative thoughts or dealing with demons. Good luck on your new kit.

I ended up finding an sct410.3 for a pretty good deal in very good condition. Had to do it. Now I’m just searching for a 3670 ish Sensored motor. I want to run Sensored and non Sensored on my track to see if I can pick up a difference. I also want the 3670 because it’s on the verge of 1/8th power.
so far, a Tekin t8i is the only 3670 Sensored motor I can find. I suppose I could go with a short 40mm can.
Anyway call off the search!

Back