Freewing B-2 Spirit Bomber

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Now this is really cool. Someone buy one so you can show it off here!
https://www.motionrc.com/products/f...hVjTuaz_8V4aU2BYg7YiU8c637TxbU6g4Zkos=.LUYCSB
freewing-b-2-spirit-bomber-twin-70mm-edf-jet-pnp-motion-rc-32289426866361_1024x1024.jpg

Buy me one and I can show it off I don’t mind
You drive a Mercedes, a badass Harley, an old hot rod, and you want me to buy you one? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't even afford an old beater to drive to the store lol.

You drive a Mercedes, a badass Harley, an old hot rod, and you want me to buy you one? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't even afford an old beater to drive to the store lol.
That’s what I’m saying I’m broke 😉

I have been very happy with all of the Freewing planes I have had. This looks awesome but no room for a beast like this.
Yeah, it is pretty ginormous.

as big as it is and heavy dont really see this thing being a speed demon but all in all a flying wing is fun to fly..

as big as it is and heavy dont really see this thing being a speed demon but all in all a flying wing is fun to fly..
I still need to get Real Flight and see if I can learn to fly before I crash the real thing. I can fly FPV racing drones good enough to avoid a few trees in a field, but plane sims I have tried have been difficult. I think I need an FPV plane too 😉

I still need to learn too

It looks pretty dang cool to me too! They are already sold out of them.....

I would love to get one, but I cannot justify the cost with my budget just before our first baby drops.

One day I hope to get one though :D

GB