Sold / Found For Sale, Tmaxx And Hpi.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I already knew that since I mentioned that in post #15. Again, some members choose to get emails and he might still reply.

I think I already knew that since I mentioned that in post #15. Again, some members choose to get emails and he might still reply.
Well, it doesn't matter what way we put it, we can both say that he's been gone since October 14 and we're gonna try our best to contact him through email and what not. It really doesn't matter how or who puts this into a sentence, the info Is out there and that's all that counts :)

lol, yeah...been busy gearing up to move into my new house the wife and I just bought...havent had much RC time.

No, REALLY? Why didn't someone point that out earlier?
Well I was just as surprised as you to find out that no one had mentioned it up until this point so I figured Id better let you know! :p

The account is not dead, @ninnon. That's the last time he's been here and it's less than a year ago. Depending on how he's set his alerts he might get an email if someone replies to his thread or alerts him with the @.
He might come back when he hears the echo, echo, echo, echo....

The account is not dead till a staff member kills it or bans the member. Try a PM. That might give him an email alert, alert, alert, alert....

The account is not dead, @ninnon. That's the last time he's been here and it's less than a year ago. Depending on how he's set his alerts he might get an email if someone replies to his thread or alerts him with the @.
He might come back when he hears the echo, echo, echo, echo....

The account is not dead till a staff member kills it or bans the member. Try a PM. That might give him an email alert, alert, alert, alert....
I didn't mean totally dead, I meant it as in no activity since oct 14.

And the circle begins again, I feel like I'm at work now just spinning my wheels.

So we're absolutely sure it was Oct 19, 2014? And he returns when?

Possibly tomorrow, if he's been following this thread with as much detail as the rest of us. Give him a call.

You're wrong. It wasn't Oct 14, it was Oct 19.
Fine Oct 2014..knew I shouldn't of not put a '14. I mean, getting the date right is drastically important in predicting when he gets back of course...

Possibly tomorrow, if he's been following this thread with as much detail as the rest of us. Give him a call.
Maybe he's on a really long holiday in Timbuktu or something. To try and escape you- but everybody here knows that you're always here, watching our every move...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back