For an erection lasting more than 4 hours....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Boom shaka laka!!! Score!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LkpbZe8ikg"]Airtronics M12 Draw - March 6, 2013 - Average Joe's R/C - YouTube[/ame]

LOL hellz yeah!!! I'm doing the Harlem Shake right now and I hate that poop! hahahahhaahahahhaha :first_place: :wheee: :OMG: :celebrate: :drool:

Congrats man! how many entrys did you have to buy?

No poop,that's friggin sweet as honey dude,have you played with it yet?

transmited from a mobile communications device

Havent gotten it yet...the drawing just aired on youtube a couple of hours ago.

i bought 3 raffle tickets. So $500 TX/RX for $30!!!

Average Joes raffles is actually how I got my Durango DESC410R too. Althogh I bought 1/3 of the tickets for that one lol.

What the hell....I couldn't win a rigged contest...lol. Looks sweet man. I heard they were bad ass too.

Holy cow! Thats the score of the year Greywolf. Congrats!

I'm gonna get somethings together and have a give away on my FB page since I've been so blessed this last year or so with winnings (My wife and I counted about 8). It wont be an M12 or anything but I'm gonna try and do a lil sumpthin sumpthin for my friends here and my Facebook/Youtube friends as well. Like I said it wont be pimpin but I believe I can come up with a handful of goodies that I either dont have a use for or simply dont want anymore and instead of them sitting around collecting dust Id rather let people have them that can get some use out of them.

Well at least the title wasn't "For a 4-hour Woodie".....

Congrats on the score.

Back