FMS Mystery 1/18 Giveaways

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict Rc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
If you guys didn’t know FMS is doing a special giveaway every day till december 24 tag FMS in your facebook or instagram post for a chance to win a free mystery 1/18 I actually won one the other day it is $15 shipping but not bad can’t wait

3A8A63A6-AB78-4E5E-8DCA-EF8D60E1370F.jpeg

I hope that isn't yet another FB scam.
It might be. Going through the website, both on my phone and my desktop, i can find nothing anywhere from FMS official site about this, and, I've been subscribed to their newsletter for quite awhile now, because, although I'm not into crawlers, or anything smaller than 1/10TH scale, a lot of people i know are, and, FMS stuff seems to be popular with people i know. Around here, the most popular small scale crawlers seem to be FMS and WLToys, and they are always asking for my help to fix them, so i keep up on them just in case they make any major changes to their models.

If you guys didn’t know FMS is doing a special giveaway every day till december 24 tag FMS in your facebook or instagram post for a chance to win a free mystery 1/18 I actually won one the other day it is $15 shipping but not bad can’t wait

View attachment 155938
Who exactly are we supposed to tag? @FMSmodel or @FMSmodel2007?

I hope that isn't yet another FB scam.
No it’s not it’s the legit instagram and website
Who exactly are we supposed to tag? @FMSmodel or @FMSmodel2007?
On Instagram @FMSmodel2007 and on Facebook @FMSmodel
It might be. Going through the website, both on my phone and my desktop, i can find nothing anywhere from FMS official site about this, and, I've been subscribed to their newsletter for quite awhile now, because, although I'm not into crawlers, or anything smaller than 1/10TH scale, a lot of people i know are, and, FMS stuff seems to be popular with people i know. Around here, the most popular small scale crawlers seem to be FMS and WLToys, and they are always asking for my help to fix them, so i keep up on them just in case they make any major changes to their models.
They don’t post it on their website only on Facebook or Instagram because that means they’re not just coming on the website and seeing it they would have to follow just marketing stuff I guess but here’s the official giveaway post https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...RizV2ajMWl&id=100005756070724&mibextid=qC1gEa

Back