FS-GT3C Issue

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runt

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello,
I am trying to set the steering endpoints on my FS-GT3C for my Kyosho Ultima SB Dirt Master. I can set the right endpoint just fine, but I cannot get the left endpoint to set no matter what I do. I am running the hacked firmware on it so that could be part of the issue. I can get set throttle endpoints for forward and reverse/brake without any issues, just not the left turn. Has anyone ever run into this and have a solution?

@runt , the first thing I would try if you haven't already is remove the servo horn and make sure your wheels are straight forward,
turn the tx and rx on like normal and set the trim to zero and when it's still on reinstall the servo horn. That should get you a bit closer.

@runt , the first thing I would try if you haven't already is remove the servo horn and make sure your wheels are straight forward,
turn the tx and rx on like normal and set the trim to zero and when it's still on reinstall the servo horn. That should get you a bit closer.
Did that, had the horn off by one tooth. Have the right endpoint set to 85% and need to set the left endpoint to the same. Figured out the issue, I was reading the manual wrong. Don't turn the wheel to the left to set the left endpoint. Use the throttle trigger to set the left steering endpoint....

Now to take it out for its first test drive, and trim and paint the body/wing.

Last edited:
Took my Ultima SB Dirt Master out for its maiden test, gotta figure out the range issue I'm having. But one step at a time.