First the fire, and now robbed.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
First i lose everything in a fire, then, someone steals over $500 worth of Kobalt 24V tools (1/2" impact, 3/8" impact, 1/2" drill, reciprocating saw, flashlight, 3 batteries, charger), my entire RC collection (cars, tools, parts, batteries, charger, literally everything), and even the security cameras. I swear i just can't win anymore, but, i think this whole thing was an inside deal. If anyone wants to know more personal details, PM me.

Sux. Only the lowest of the low would take a man's tools . . . and his RCs. Hope they are caught before they can fence the stuff and you can recover at least some of it.

Inside jobs are the worst. Friends and or family you trust and then find out you can't be the hardest to handle. Buck up, biggman. Better days are coming. 'AC'

That really sucks, what exactly do you mean by inside deal, I know what it means but why do you feel that it is?

Sorry to hear that.

😲😡

Sounds like NY is not a good place.
Not on my to go list.
Insurance should cover it all and replace all of it for you. If they don't, force them.

That really sucks! So sorry that happened to you 😢

RC recovery service.

OIP.jpg

Sorry to hear that man.
I tell my clients that the only thing better than an armed guard to watch your stuff is a decent monitored alarm system that provides some active deterrent.
Cameras do not do much as the crooks can wear a hoodie and not have to worry. Now even the cops do not do much even if you get a good facial shot.
Keep your eyes and ears open at pawn shops and online. You may be able to get your items back. Show proof that the item was stolen and I have heard of people returning the items to the rightful owner.
Good luck!
Get out of those Democratic ran states. They do not help this problem. I know this as I live in Cali.

Actually, I think my ex was involved, for various reasons, and, if they went to one of two people she knows, they won't be resold. However, cops here will only talk to them outside the house, and won't go in the house or garage without more than just me saying I think they did it.
Get out of those Democratic ran states. They do not help this problem. I know this as I live in Cali.
I was born in SoCal, and raised all over the southwest, south, and Midwest, and cops here are no different than they are in L.A. or San Diego. Texas though, they used to be a lot different. All they needed was a minor suspicion to raid your house.
Come to Kentucky, “Try that in a small town”.
I actually want to go back to Baxley, GA.

Last edited:
X2 EVERYTHING ABOVE !!

Back