First the fire, and now robbed.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First i lose everything in a fire, then, someone steals over $500 worth of Kobalt 24V tools (1/2" impact, 3/8" impact, 1/2" drill, reciprocating saw, flashlight, 3 batteries, charger), my entire RC collection (cars, tools, parts, batteries, charger, literally everything), and even the security cameras. I swear i just can't win anymore, but, i think this whole thing was an inside deal. If anyone wants to know more personal details, PM me.
Aren’t people just wonderful. That’s why I like dog’s better

First i lose everything in a fire, then, someone steals over $500 worth of Kobalt 24V tools (1/2" impact, 3/8" impact, 1/2" drill, reciprocating saw, flashlight, 3 batteries, charger), my entire RC collection (cars, tools, parts, batteries, charger, literally everything), and even the security cameras. I swear i just can't win anymore, but, i think this whole thing was an inside deal. If anyone wants to know more personal details, PM me.
Hey Biggman Been there we lost our home in 1990, but we recovered. Then in 2003 I was building our new home. We were gone while insulators were working. Next day I went to get my tools but 75% ($4500 worth) were gone. I contacted their boss. I was the second customer of his to find missing tools. The culprit was a transient worker who was now gone. You will recover but have less trust in people.

😡😢

That's terrible news man! One of my biggest fears, thieves.. keep ur head up and eyes peeled.

When people buy cameras, I recommend that you get a type where the video is recorded and stored someplace else. So when your camera system is stolen, house burns down, whatever, the recorded video is still available to you.

Back