First post of many, ID help needed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stigtheone

RCTalk Talkaholic
Active Military
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey people, I’ve got a nitro car and I think it’s a himoto blackbird/HSP camper, but getting conflicting results online as to the ID as it’s the length and width of a 1/10 model, has himoto stickers on the wing but has the HSP camper body on it. Engine is blue fin SH18 with slider carb and I cannot for the life of me find a bloody manual to suit!
Considering I found the manual for my ancient Duratrax Axis straight away this other car has me beat!!!
Any help or pointers much appreciated as me and the kids want to get this buggy running!!!
Thanks!
A37316CE-5E03-4343-AB6E-F79929023A67.jpeg

Attachments

• 4E44F762-4D77-40E6-875F-6B2E3A5409AA.jpeg
    4E44F762-4D77-40E6-875F-6B2E3A5409AA.jpeg
    320.1 KB · Views: 48
The Himoto Blackbird and the HSP Camper are the same kit just sold under two different manufacturers. Good luck find a manual online. The Chinesium companies arent to good about providing documentation. You could possibly try emailing himoto and asking them if they have a pdf copy they can send you or a link.

Himoto-Black-Bird.jpg

The Himoto Blackbird and the HSP Camper are the same kit just sold under two different manufacturers. Good luck find a manual online. The Chinesium companies arent to good about providing documentation. You could possibly try emailing himoto and asking them if they have a pdf copy they can send you or a link.

View attachment 131307
You are correct that’s what I had found buddy, just some say it’s a 1:8 scale but the measurements say 1:10 and yeah the manuals are impossible to find! I have emailed himoto but not holding my breath for a response tbh!
Thanks for all your replies it’s great so many people are on here 🤘😃

Welcome to RCT. Nitrorcx. com sells the same buggy. They call it the Exceed Forza 1/10 scale Nitro Buggy. If you go to that site and find the buggy you can click on the manual they show for it. It’s not the greatest manual out there but it does have parts lists and exploded views.

Welcome to RCT. Nitrorcx. com sells the same buggy. They call it the Exceed Forza 1/10 scale Nitro Buggy. If you go to that site and find the buggy you can click on the manual they show for it. It’s not the greatest manual out there but it does have parts lists and exploded views.
That’s awesome info I’m off to trawl their pages right now!!!
Many many thanks!!!
Sorry buddy, Can you show me where it is as I’ve gone through it all and can’t find anything at all? Not even to buy?
Also they come up as the 2 speed but I’m certain mines a single speed

Last edited:
Yes I believe this uses the same chassis etc jut with updated shell, wheels and gearbox. I still can’t find the manual online for that one either though 😂 I’ve emailed a few places let’s see if they can help, I’m kind of hoping someone on here has one they can send or even scan and email me lol
Theres a link right there on that page for the manual. Or at least the exploded views and part numbers which is all you really need.

My apologies i
Theres a link right there on that page for the manual. Or at least the exploded views and part numbers which is all you really need.
missed that link I’ve just printed out the sheet going to check the parts against the car I’ve got soon, thank you Greywolf buddy!

This buggy is a single speed. Might be closer to the one you have.

Attachments

• 3CD4958D-C85D-4B3E-AB9F-5460032128BB.png
    3CD4958D-C85D-4B3E-AB9F-5460032128BB.png
    727.2 KB · Views: 45
This buggy is a single speed. Might be closer to the one you have.
I feel bad for the work you’re doing to help me buddy, that’s different too I think the base chassis plate is the same or very very similar but all the components are different.
Please don’t think I’m not grateful for your assistance, it’s hard to find the right info on this RC car isn’t it!

No worries buddy. Nothing to feel bad about 😊 I’m just sorry you can’t find the info you want. Cool buggy tho. I’m sure you’ll have fun with it. I had 2 Exceed Hyper Speed buggies a while back. They both ran really good. Just recently sold them to a friend to get him and his boys into Nitro.

No worries buddy. Nothing to feel bad about 😊 I’m just sorry you can’t find the info you want. Cool buggy tho. I’m sure you’ll have fun with it. I had 2 Exceed Hyper Speed buggies a while back. They both ran really good. Just recently sold them to a friend to get him and his boys into Nitro.
Nice one mate, once she’s running I’m sure I will, both have fun and break it 😂👍

Back