First Day Back... But...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedNeXx

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well today went to the park with friend.. Dennis, so we go there here comes the newspaper dude taking picture of us i guess that about the best thing we had happen to day

I get my truck running.. it was running good.. very good. then all of a sudden it just shuts off.

2ic1r1j.jpg

yea... my first day back.. w000t

time to spend more money and money and money.. lol on RC Truck... :p well at lease ill b in the news paper?

Caleb

o yea my friend dennis hell fire his a-arm broke.. running into a poll. lol

I think there's something wrong with your table... it has lines in it. But I don't see how that helps with your engine stalling problem.

Man... that sucks! What engine is it?

tell the newspaper if they want to put u in the paper fix your truck lol

stupid trx 3.3 engine.. just more money and another job..

Contact traxxas? Maybe get a new engine or at least new parts out of it. An engine should never fail like that unless you dump gravel down the carb or fill the engine with water, then turn it over via the flywheel and a pair of channel locks. Short of that, mfr defect.

Engines wear and loose compression due to normal use. They don't shatter con-rods down the center.

will traxxas fix this probley free? or i ahve to pay something

i was just goign to find a kit with conrod and stuff in it

Last edited:
what should i call and say about it

" hello yesterday i was going to use my [put truck name here]. when i started it it ran for[however long] and it stalled out and would not start. i brought it home to check the motor and when i opened it to check and the connection rod was split down the middle and the edge of the piston was cracked on the side. i was wondering if you could replace it because it looked like a manufacturer problem.

Back