First crawler.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucifur10

RCTalk Talkaholic
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Boating
Picked up my first crawler. Insane fun, I had no idea how much fun these are. I will definitely be getting more of these. RocHobby Jeep.

20231008_115158.jpg

20231008_115027.jpg

Crawlers are fun I have built quite a few. My grandsons wants one so I’m sure I have enough parts to pull that off.

Let me know I have bunch 1/10 scale stuff.

Picked up my first crawler. Insane fun, I had no idea how much fun these are. I will definitely be getting more of these. RocHobby Jeep.

View attachment 172780

View attachment 172781
I've been messing w rc's for about 20yrs, have 6+ nitros & the rest bashers & no prep cars, no crawlers... Been toying with the idea of my next unit being 1, which model did you get? Might start window shopping, they've had my attention for a bunch of weeks🫠

I'm itching to build another one but I have to wait until after the holidays. I may build another guiltar first though.
Have to show me guitars 🎸 I finally got back my Hellraiser and half stack all custom built head unit custom snake skin wrap like to see what you do
I've been messing w rc's for about 20yrs, have 6+ nitros & the rest bashers & no prep cars, no crawlers... Been toying with the idea of my next unit being 1, which model did you get? Might start window shopping, they've had my attention for a bunch of weeks🫠
Do it 😁

I grabbed a RocHobby fire off Amazon for $99. Not a big commitment dollar wise. Just wanted to try something out. I was hooked immediately, so much fun just crawling around in the garden. I've raced on and off road in 1/12, 1/10 and 1/8. Never tried the crawlers. Tons of fun.

This is the one I got.

Screenshot_20231008_130728_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Have to show me guitars 🎸 I finally got back my Hellraiser and half stack all custom built head unit custom snake skin wrap like to see what you do

Do it 😁
Ever see guitars made out of popsicle sticks? True story, I was offered a challange in another forum.

guitars.JPG

I grabbed a RocHobby fire off Amazon for $99. Not a big commitment dollar wise. Just wanted to try something out. I was hooked immediately, so much fun just crawling around in the garden. I've raced on and off road in 1/12, 1/10 and 1/8. Never tried the crawlers. Tons of fun.
Thx for the input, sounds like starting w an entry level unit would be ideal for me, as I'm in the city & really don't have many crawling options, but I'm sure I can find a spot here n there I'll be able to get my rocks off on, no pun intended😬... I'll go check that RocHobby out, Thx again

Thx for the input, sounds like starting w an entry level unit would be ideal for me, as I'm in the city & really don't have many crawling options, but I'm sure I can find a spot here n there I'll be able to get my rocks off on, no pun intended😬... I'll go check that RocHobby out, Thx again
You can do what ever your imagination puts to it.