First crawer build RGT ex86100 v2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Do you notice a big difference between the 13t and 10t? If so which is a better slow crawling motor as that's what I'm really after now for mine.
I'd go with the 13t crawlmaster sport for the rgt. The trx4 is geared lower so the 10t works well in it
The higher the turns the better for slow torque. I dont have first hand experience with those two exact motors but it should be a noticeable difference. The 13T is roughly equivalent to a 3500kv motor and the 10T is roughly equivalent to a 4500kv motor.
Because the crawlmasters are 5 slot they tend to run a good deal slower with smooth start up. 13t 5 slot maybe 1850kv 10t 2200kv.

I'd go with the 13t crawlmaster sport for the rgt. The trx4 is geared lower so the 10t works well in it

Because the crawlmasters are 5 slot they tend to run a good deal slower with smooth start up. 13t 5 slot maybe 1850kv 10t 2200kv.
Thanks man always appreciate your help and info!!

Ok, so not as much difference as I thought. I'm not used to thinking in terms of crawler motors.