Finally some time off

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Got some time off been a little while since messing with my RCs try to get to work in some these days off and post up pics.

Shoot work has been killing me. Summer and Monsoon sucks. That’s when everything breaks down. So been running it hard at work.

Plus ton of new hires apprentice, and repair men. So me being a journeyman. I have to train and babysit these guys and make sure they don’t get hurt, hurt someone else, or damage anything. Sucks because I’m liable for them.. I hate it. I rather work solo or with some of my old timers.

Couple pics from last night. Lightning hit the shop around 6:10 and blew the power out. Had sunlight for little bit but once that sun went down pitch black other than emergency lights. No power for 4 hours.

Attachments

• 88549A73-EB91-48C7-9242-017005342B90.jpeg
    88549A73-EB91-48C7-9242-017005342B90.jpeg
    404.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 7E402CD5-82A6-40DD-9162-2A7756E1ABE9.jpeg
    7E402CD5-82A6-40DD-9162-2A7756E1ABE9.jpeg
    408.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 5A7C99F1-EFA1-4624-8F92-A2574A55C230.jpeg
    5A7C99F1-EFA1-4624-8F92-A2574A55C230.jpeg
    285.4 KB · Views: 38
Nothin worse than heat and rain together. Sucks babysitting noobs at work too O _ o

Yea apprentice are the worst. Don’t think this generation of people want to actually work. Lazy and stupid.

Not all but a good majority 1 or 2 out of 10 are worth a poop. Sad to say.

I feel it man. I deal with that all the time at my work. I just hired a new guy 3 weeks ago and today is the second day hes called in already. I'm afraid he aint gonna make it much longer if he keeps that crap up much longer.

Yea apprentice are the worst. Don’t think this generation of people want to actually work. Lazy and stupid.
Not all but a good majority 1 or 2 out of 10 are worth a poop. Sad to say.

Amen, if they paid as much attention to their jobs as they do their phones...

Amen, if they paid as much attention to their jobs as they do their phones...
Ohhhh poop!!!! Ding 🛎 ding 🛎 ding 🛎 right on the money right there. Non stop it’s annoying as hell..

Be honest I hope they ban phones again on property. My opinion. I have a Paralyze wife from a car accident. She knows how to get ahold of my boss or Empire parts room ect. As well as my kids if something to happen while I was at work. You have to go there clear ur head and focus on ur duties/job or YOU will hurt urself or someone else even get killed. It’s hard for me when I go through those gates but I’m there for one reason my job and my family I work with. This work is no joke at all.. 12-14 hrs a day with this, man I’m lucky to get 4-6 hours a sleep at best. Alert aware and responsive. Have a clear mind.

Welcome back.
Thanks bud.

Wish I could figure out how to post videos of some stuff like Lancing, Air Arc ect. You guys would enjoy it. 😁

I feel it man. I deal with that all the time at my work. I just hired a new guy 3 weeks ago and today is the second day hes called in already. I'm afraid he aint gonna make it much longer if he keeps that crap up much longer.
Cut throat world see ya!! That’s way I see it.

Wish I could figure out how to post videos of some stuff like Lancing, Air Arc ect. You guys would enjoy it. 😁
If you have a youtube acct and the app, just hit the "+" button at the bottom of the app. Upload your vids and share them here by clicking the share link on your vid and copy to clipboard. Paste the link in your message here and it will show as a video in your post. It just takes a bit to upload your vids there. It's like your own free video album. If you set the video to private, only those with the link will see it. I am telling you this because I want to know what lancing and air arc is lol. I see 1:1 toys in your pics. I always wanted to drive heavy equipment.

Hmmmm, I've got 1 to many "longer"s in that last sentence 🤣
Just create a youtube channel. Upload the videos to youtube and post the video links here :)

Be honest I hope they ban phones again on property. My opinion. I have a Paralyze wife from a car accident. She knows how to get ahold of my boss or Empire parts room ect. As well as my kids if something to happen while I was at work. You have to go there clear ur head and focus on ur duties/job or YOU will hurt urself or someone else even get killed. It’s hard for me when I go through those gates but I’m there for one reason my job and my family I work with. This work is no joke at all.. 12-14 hrs a day with this, man I’m lucky to get 4-6 hours a sleep at best. Alert aware and responsive. Have a clear mind.
Welcome back.
For a hundred bucks, I found a gps tracker and signal jammer. I often thought of putting one in the whip. But then I realize they would be worse getting pissed the phone doesn't work.

Thats why I love landscaping. Most people can't last a day in 100+ heat in the sun and moving.

As for vids, I have a paper clip that allows video and pics. You should have the same.

I love all the advice u guys are sick lol I’ll take it. Love it!!! Thanks!! Rough road in my life have passion and no given up u guys help.. I appreciate that poop!!!

I love all the advice u guys are sick lol I’ll take it. Love it!!! Thanks!! Rough road in my life have passion and no given up u guys help.. I appreciate that poop!!!
I know what you mean. I have been an RC nut for more than 35 years. Sometimes life just gets in the way. But our hobbies are what we use to escape all that crap when we need to.

If you have a youtube acct and the app, just hit the "+" button at the bottom of the app. Upload your vids and share them here by clicking the share link on your vid and copy to clipboard. Paste the link in your message here and it will show as a video in your post. It just takes a bit to upload your vids there. It's like your own free video album. If you set the video to private, only those with the link will see it. I am telling you this because I want to know what lancing and air arc is lol. I see 1:1 toys in your pics. I always wanted to drive heavy equipment.
I like that man thanks I’ll try post up some videos and don’t be a driver on heavy equipment learn all the equipment a driver will always be a drive and half of them are stupid as poop. Not saying you but working with this equipment knowing how they work is priceless.

Lancing is turning solid steel into melting lava pretty much. Air arc is is gouging steel very loud will me you loose ur hearing I have quite few videos. Give me ur # in my personal mail I’ll send you some cool videos what I and we do.

Welcome back on bud.hope all is well with ya . And I know the feeling about the new so called work force. We have had this conversation before. They all would be journeymen if they had a app to do there jobs.

And you definitely deserve some time off. Every once in awhile. You work hard and need time to reset. Enjoy it bud

Back