Finally 1 for me!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bkyd Basher

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well I said I was gonna do a older nascar scheme but I'm a huge fan of dale jr and loved the orange amp car so I went that route. Wanted something bright and it matches my chassi! What do ya think of this one? I cut all the number decals and amp decals with the exacto and xxx main blank masking paper. Took a while but I'm very pleased with the outcome!

Last edited:
I hate Jr but that is a sharp lid. Love the colors and how crisp your lines are, great job!!

Ya I really like the xxx main stuff. I have never had it bleed through, and also the 1/4" tape from pactra I believe is also very good for that same reason. I tried the liquid mask on a spare piece I had layin around and I did not like the paint lines at all. I'm sure it was just me using it for the first time but it looked like a 5 year old did it.

Thanks guys! That makes like 15 bodies for the year so far and I have 2 more lined up already.

I'm a Dale jr. fan, and that body looks sweet!!

Very nice Job!! I love the Dale Jr. scheme!

Back