Fellow art guys look

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
This guy is sick! 6 minutes to do insanely awesome rattle can pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve actually purchased 5 of those rattle can art works from various artists in different ports of call (cruises) and given them away as gifts.
At least this guy was wearing a mask. I purchased one done by a kid about 18/20 years old in Puerto Rico who wasn’t wearing a mask and had no idea where he was and could barely stand upright. His “handler” was bartering about price and collecting the $$.
It was incredible what he could do with a rattle can in that condition.

Id love some of these for my home.

I’ve never paid more than $40 for 1 in the eastern Caribbean ports.
A street artist in lower Manhattan wanted $150.00 for basically the same art as in the video (it’s a very common theme). There were no takers at that price but someone in the crowd walked away with it for $50.00. You can purchase them pretty cheap on the web but it’s not the same as being there as it’s being created.

Just incredible. I wouldn't be happy if I owned the limo parked behind him. Toward the end you can actually see the reddish overspray building up in the rear wheel. I imagine there's already a sticky haze built up on the car.

I've watched some of these guys in NYC and it's hard to walk away from. They are amazing.

Thats why I wanna go to NYC some day. We dont have side walk....vendors? Or what ever they are called here. That and the buildings look like they would be bad ass to see in person as well as the pizza.

This and charcoal drawings are awesome to watch being done, I have seen a few done in New orleans.

Back