favorite style of clothing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a light jacket for camping and a 30 degree sleeping bag. plus our Boy scout troop uses the old A-style Voyager tents. this is the campout where the adults cook for us. we get Duck,Bear, Aliigator, and some venison each year. we are the rare breed of boy scout who still does patrol cooking. so when the adults cook its a big deal. and its a boy led troop. we make the plans and we execute the plans

Last edited:
i have a light jacket for camping and a 30 degree sleeping bag. plus our Boy scout troop uses the old A-style Voyager tents. this is the campout where the adults cook for us. we get Duck,Bear, Aliigator, and some venison each year. we are the rare breed of boy scout who still does patrol cooking. so when the adults cook its a big deal. and its a boy led troop. we make the plans and we execute the plans

i'm not in boy scouts...never was very interested in them...i don't know why lol..

on the hobby day i brought my tmaxx in and one kid's mouth dropped to the floor when i said it has an engine it

i wear only Anchor blue jeans, have to drive 200 miles to get em but i stock up on em when i make the trip. usually a flannel button up shirt and either a beanie or a new era cap. shoes, i usually buy mine from Payless, and usually get just tennis shoes or the boot type shoes.

hey what fit of anchor blue jeans do you wear? i wear low rise slim straight i like them just a little tight in the thigh section maybe i should get a size up.

Why do you wear Depends to school and outdoors?

:hehe::hehe:

I wear Levis & Arizona jeans & hoodies here inthe winter & shorts & W.C.C(West Coat Chopper), O.C.C(Orange County Chopper) shirts in the summer.......but then again, mostly swim trunks in the sumer because we have a pool w/diving board in our backyard.;)

Last edited:
Jeans, dress shirt, dress shoes, sport jacket and/or overcoat depending on weather. I spend a lot of time in meetings with clients so I have to look somewhat presentable. Otherwise I'm a ragged jeans & t-shirt kind of guy.

Back