favorite style of clothing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan k.

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
whats you favorited.
i like to wear dickies shorts and pants
t shirts
converse or authentic vans
what about you guys

i wear only Anchor blue jeans, have to drive 200 miles to get em but i stock up on em when i make the trip. usually a flannel button up shirt and either a beanie or a new era cap. shoes, i usually buy mine from Payless, and usually get just tennis shoes or the boot type shoes.

ripped up Menards jeans and a Firestone/Bridgestone shirt with undertones of rubber! And when I go out I always wear an orange and black zoot suit.

Jeans, t-shirt, boots and a gun somewhere hidden on my body......

atleast he is excited to say it.

Jeans and a t-shirt or button-up, with hiking boots or thick tennies. I also like to dress simple - to me, there is no reason to spend much more than ten bucks on something I wear LOL! Thrift stores and swap meets are my friend, and because of this I am able to support all my expensive hobbies ;).

Flip-flops, thongs, and a nice straw hat.

Clothes? Sheesh, I knew I was forgetting something! But really, jeans and t shirt and as little on my feet as possible. Bare foot everywhere I can get away with it.

no man i have two styles of clothes stuff i camp in and stuff i wear to school. we all know you use depends rolex i don't

Flip-flops, thongs, and a nice straw hat.

Boy you don't wear much do you, and now I have to get this metal pic of some guy in flip flops, a thong, and a straw hat out of my head, LOL!!!!:hehe::p::D

Just give mt some thing comfortable like sweat pants the kind with cargo pockets, a t-shirt, and some tennis shoes...

usually all i were is a nice comfortable pair of cargo/jogging pants sorta thing, a t-shirt and a nice heavy hoddie(usually AE or any other name brand(iwere all name brand clothes lol)) cause its f ing cold up hear lol

pu$$y. do you go camping in 6 degree weather. i do and i think its fun.