FastEddy Spacer Kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
This is one kit I wish I had when I was building my Warthog. Twice during the build I needed spacers of a certain length and had to locate them and wait for the order to come in. They weren't cheap either.

Along comes our very own FastEddy with a spacer it that includes 10 spacers each in 6 different lengths in one complete package. Even comes in a nice little partitioned box that keeps each size separate.

I got my grubby hands on a set last night and it will be put to good use when I get around to building my Bender chassis crawler in the next few weeks.

Here is the official skinny on the kit.

Team FastEddy "Master Builders Spacer Kit"

Kit includes:
(60 units) 3mm X 6mm
• 3mm (10 Units)
• 4mm (10 Units)
• 5mm (10 Units)
• 6mm (10 Units)
• 10mm (10 Units)
• 12mm (10 Units)
• Reusable plastic pit box (1 Unit)
• Team FastEddy Stickers (2 Units)

How many times have you had to put you build on hold or had to start modding something you had in the shop because you didn't have the proper size spacers or enough of the size you needed? This will never be an issue again once you have the Team FastEddy "Master Builders Spacer Kit". All our spacers are made of quality aluminum and have properly beveled edges. Each spacer is manufactured under quality control to insure that the faces are square and true. Each box contains 6 department to hold the proper spacer in the proper place so you don't have to worry about searching for matching sizes.

453993610_QpdYP-M.jpg

Currently available from RPPHobby.com and JPHRacing.com (Jakes Performance Hobby) and other online retailers that carry crawler parts soon.

http://www.shop.rpphobby.com/product.sc?categoryId=-1&productId=1440

WOW!!! I need to pick up one of these kits!!! very cool FastEddy!!!

Thats a killer idea, I don't know how many times I need a spacer and had to try and find something to work, or make up my own. Another great product from FastEddy!

It is a hell of a good deal.

The axial spacers are sold 6 to a pack for $6! That is a total ripoff for what you get. Plus, most of the time you need 8 spacers and end buying 2 packs.

i like the fact they are kind of "blingish"....nice change over all the damn green ones i have...

I will have to pick one of these up, I am always going to the LHS in this case it = local hardware store, LOL!!! to try to find spacers, my LHS usually has something that will work but this is much nicer. WTG Eddy..

Back