Sold / Found F/S: Brand New Rustler And RS4 RTR3!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentHunterKellen

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am selling A Nitro Rustler with the new TRX 2.5 engine thats in the T-Maxx For $250. It has seen only about half a gallon of fuel. The only thing you need is New Rear Tires and A Screw set. Only one screw is missing. It is the Front Right Suspension Mount Screw. It is a .10cent part. I can buy tires if you insist.

The RS4 rtr3 is a mildy old car. It Handles like a dream. It has a .15 Nitro Star FE engine. It can reach speeds of up to 35 - 40 mph. The cooling head is slightly damaged but the paint just scratched off. Other than that...Its perfectly fine.

The Rustler comes with all the Stuff Needed...Radio, Reciever, Servo's, and has already been broken in for you. I Followed the Instructions COMPLETELY WORD FOR WORD.

The RS4 RTR3 comes with everything except for that transmitter and a body. The price for the RS4 is $180. Feel free to email me at: [email protected] THANKS!!!
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Why are you selling the brick?

I might be interested int he RS4 though, I gotta check the fundage though...

One side note. The rs4 is in need of two things. Transmitter, and a new battery case. That is all. A body is not included. I can include my Lambo Body But its all hashed. 180 is a deal considering i bought it for 280.E-Mail Me! [email protected][move]-Kellen[/move]

TTT- also, I'm only selling the RS4. The nitro rusty is almost sold to a neighbor. RS4 RTR3 ONLY $180. A steal. Comes with radio now. Idk if i need to take off the fuel tank to ship it.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

TTT
[move]-Kellen[/move]

TTT-My T-Maxx and/or Savage21 are waiting!
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Status
Not open for further replies.