Sold / Found T-Maxx 3.3 and NTC3 F/S

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitrobuzzard

Useless NOOB!!
Reaction score
Neither here...nor there...but everywhere
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Alright guys/gals, i'm getting out of nitro all together. Going to be staying electric so these nitro's have to go. Wanted to give my RCNT family first dibs before they go to Ebay. All prices DO NOT include shipping. Shipping within US only.

First up is my 3.3 Extended chassis Maxx. Got this in on a trade deal a little while back. I've run probably 5 tanks through it, runs great. I was told it was just past break-in when I got it and it looks it. Only problem is the back of the lid, tailgate area, is ripped due to wheelies that i done. (wasn't expecting it) It comes RTR with factory electronics. I installed a 6V receiver pack in it with a charge lead. Also comes with the EZ-Start unit and a new battery for it. I hate to get rid of it as I'm a sucker for a good looking T-Maxx but it is what it is.

Asking price is $350 plus shipping

IMG_2260_zps87573fcb.jpg

IMG_2259_zpsa0e2f4db.jpg

IMG_2258_zpsada749a6.jpg

IMG_2261_zps4f8f183c.jpg

Second is my racing NTC3. It is the Factory Team kit, black chassis model., V.2. Comes with all the goodies the FT kit come with;

Aluminum threaded bodied shocks
Aluminum axles
Front Blade sway bar
Rear sway bar
Non-pull motor mounts
2-speed
Hitec 625mg for steering
Not sure what servo was on throttle (label came off servo)
It will need radio and receiver.

The engine in it is a Rossi Black Pixie Outlaw (5-port) Not sure of the gallons through it but it still has plenty of life left. Can't turn i over by hand when at room temp. I still have to pre-heat it to start it. It is bump-start only!

The bad;
Two of the axles are warped. Can get new off ebay
Foam tires on it are all but wore out
Spur gears/C.Bell gears are getting wore

Asking price is $250.00 plus shipping

IMG_2267_zps7400ef35.jpg

IMG_2262_zps2fd7a66e.jpg

IMG_2263_zps044d56cd.jpg

IMG_2265_zps2d20c6d7.jpg

Last NTC3 i have is the "Plus" version. It is the V.2 chassis as well.

Great running little car. Totally factory with the exception of a receiver pack. One charge on it as well. It WILL need redio/receiver. Factory AE .15 engine, pull start. Comes with a newly painted, never run Porsche 911 body.

Sold to HPI-Killer

IMG_2271_zps834c05fd.jpg

IMG_2269_zps8801792c.jpg

IMG_2268_zps0b53ebdf.jpg

IMG_2270_zpsbe2a11a6.jpg

I am open to offers. If you think my prices are too high, please let me know via PM. Please PM me with ALL offers. Not really looking for trades but i will listen to what you have to offer if you so choose to. Thanks for looking...

-NB

Last edited:
You had these all along!?! BAHHH I want!!

I have personally dealt with this seller with a straight across vehicle trade, the riskiest of all deals. I vouch 100% grade A seller that is honest and will go the extra mile to make sure you are 100% satisfied!

That T-Maxx is soooo tempting! Good luck with the sale

can't wait to get that car Tony! I have dreams of a NTC3 WRC rally car I want to try. Hit me back with shipping and PP info. Bump TTT

Need these gone guys!! Figured i'd go one more week here before ebay...make some offers! I really need to move these items...

-NB

Another grade A, 5* transaction!! NBs rigs arent worn out garbage thats for sure!

Have you still got the maxx?

Is there no issues with it what so ever? As I'm new to the hobby and the last car I bought from eBay was nothing but problems. Lol.

---------- Post added at 8:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:14 PM ----------

I jus want to buy a solid car and have a nice run with it so I can get into the hobby without any issues

I don't mind the lid as that does affect the running. Sorry for all the questions but I'm new to this so just want to be certain. So when I get it it's ready to start and drive. And what comes with it?

Only needs fuel. It comes with the EZ-Start system, with battery, and a receiver pack installed. You will need a charger for those. No worries with the questions, i would rather you ask and know than to assume anything.

-NB

How much would it cost in gbp? As I'm in london

Decided to convert the FT NTC3 to a rally and decided to keep the Maxx as well. So, imma lock it up.

Thanks Killer! We'll have to compare notes on the rally conversion once i finish mine..lol

-NB

Status
Not open for further replies.