Everyone needs to learn something.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Teach ur kids have fun with them make them a passion of you they will teach you and blow yr mind

Even if they'll only come, kicking and screaming? 😁
LoL kids today thinks it comes all on their phones. My daughter is the same way. It's so sad what happened to leaven the house at day break and not home till the street lights came on. Different times when we were kids thats for sure

LoL kids today thinks it comes all on their phones. My daughter is the same way. It's so sad what happened to leaven the house at day break and not home till the street lights came on. Different times when we were kids thats for sure
Unfortunately, if parents permit this nowadays, they would be viewed as horrible parents. Possibly even prompt a visit from child welfare.

Unfortunately, if parents permit this nowadays, they would be viewed as horrible parents. Possibly even prompt a visit from child welfare.
That is the very sad truth about today. Got to pat them on the head and rub their back and everything will be OK I promise. I got told to suck it up that's life and don't cry shows weakness. Wasn't that fun of childhood lol. I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about

Teach ur kids have fun with them make them a passion of you they will teach you and blow yr mind
No parenting skills needed from you and I don't think anyone asked for them. My kids are now adults with carriers and both have college degrees paid by me.( set those accounts up the day after they were born alive and well.thanks but lol really(give me a break ..) what a joke

No parenting skills needed from you and I don't think anyone asked for them. My kids are now adults with carriers and both have college degrees paid by me.( set those accounts up the day after they were born alive and well.thanks but lol really(give me a break ..) what a joke
No parenting skill any where in his statement. And didn't you just give me parenting skill/advice about safety and me teaching my daughter how to solder. Witch you didn't even have a good point about either.He Was just saying enjoy your time with your kids. And teach them something. Sorry but what do your kids haven college degrees have to do with teaching you own kids something you love or like to do..

LOL thanks... ok let them burn... when a hot solder drip goes down that cast...lol

You know it. Buddy it will teach her to pay attention LOL

Pretty harsh man. I think that pretty much smashes the forum rules with a hammer.