every time I hang out with any kind of community is always problems why?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newnitro2020

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
Disclaimer! I'm just trying to figure out stuff if you feel that you don't like this particular topic then please do not respond to it.

I accept positive responses only. The only time I accept negative responses if it's constructive. But anyone that's disorderly I would not get them a response. Thank you for reading.

Now to the actual thread. Every time I join any Community forms I always have problems with people I tried not to. I always try to get along with everybody but lately I lost and associate just yesterday. And I don't know it's just no matter how much I try to do things right everything goes wrong. Some of you have seen some of my postings before and my videos as far as things can anybody point me to the right direction?

I be asking my questions. Sometimes I like to get things verified as well as study things. But I always come off a certain way that people don't know.

Lately I was taking as an attention w****, as somebody who's only using a forms just to make friends which is not my intention. Although making friends is part of community forms or Community social media in general or any kind of community.

Although people might actually break my disclaimer and say some rude stuff to me. I'm going to do as best I can. But today was a very upsetting day.

Everything I had to learn always came with problems with people as far as dealing with threads or forms. What I tried to learn how to get viewers on YouTube it's the same thing. I just don't know. Now this is a great website but when you deal with people like me sometimes you got to have what's called Godly patience.

I'm not making excuses when I say that. I learn things differently than what others do.

But sometimes I get rejected just by being myself. And then come off as manipulating or cunning.

I want to show who I am without all this confusion going on? Please help me anybody, I don't care who you are as long as you're nice even if it's negative just be nice about it.

Thank you and have a blessed day.

Last edited:
Who is giving u negative feedback or problems? Wth.

Need to be here for advice and support. Sorry you are dealing with this. Wish there is something I could do to help. People in this world are idiots.

Who is giving u negative feedback or problems? Wth.
Well I wouldn't say people giving me problems more like judgmental. I've been told that I do things for attention and for someone to pity me and all this other nonsense and that I want to learn Nitro just to get over a mental problem that I had suffered all my life.

Just stuff like that but I don't like mentioning names.

It's just I don't know how to get along with people. Sometimes I wonder what I'd be doing. Well I'm going to do just in case if you can come up any advice. Help me find out why I have this kind of problem a lot with people that'll be great. Because always get judge exactly the same way as what people think now if me.

When I first started to want to learn how to solder I went through this exact same criticism and people just couldn't understand the fact that I take things differently. Or they just say that I make excuses and don't want to do nothing. When I try to make sure things are done right. I will admit I procrastinated I actually had to fight myself to get off of that. But it has nothing to do with anyone else honestly. I've had people that think I tried put my problems on them when they just don't understand what I mean and stuff because I don't know how to explain things well.

Can I ask you a question? You mind if I share what I'm talking about in private? I don't want to do it on here. I don't like mentioning names. But I want to show you a screenshot. That's what I'm talkin about. Let me know if that's okay anybody that's looking at this I'm just trying to get information on how to get along with community and stuff. I'm not trying to look for attention I don't know why or what is it with me that gives off that false deception other than the fact that I'm just trying to go forward on stuff.

Well I wouldn't say people giving me problems more like judgmental. I've been told that I do things for attention and for someone to pity me and all this other nonsense and that I want to learn Nitro just to get over a mental problem that I had suffered all my life.

Just stuff like that but I don't like mentioning names.

It's just I don't know how to get along with people. Sometimes I wonder what I'd be doing. Well I'm going to do just in case if you can come up any advice. Help me find out why I have this kind of problem a lot with people that'll be great. Because always get judge exactly the same way as what people think now if me.

When I first started to want to learn how to solder I went through this exact same criticism and people just couldn't understand the fact that I take things differently. Or they just say that I make excuses and don't want to do nothing. When I try to make sure things are done right. I will admit I procrastinated I actually had to fight myself to get off of that. But it has nothing to do with anyone else honestly. I've had people that think I tried put my problems on them when they just don't understand what I mean and stuff because I don't know how to explain things well.

Can I ask you a question? You mind if I share what I'm talking about in private? I don't want to do it on here. I don't like mentioning names. But I want to show you a screenshot. That's what I'm talkin about. Let me know if that's okay anybody that's looking at this I'm just trying to get information on how to get along with community and stuff. I'm not trying to look for attention I don't know why or what is it with me that gives off that false deception other than the fact that I'm just trying to go forward on stuff.
Bull poop man!! I been banned from this forum before. And someone crossing you I’ll get banned again. Real poop and I have a potty 🚽 mouth I will use it. Educate ur self before talking poop. I hate haters. I got ur back man.

Bull poop man!! I been banned from this forum before. And someone crossing you I’ll get banned again. Real poop and I have a potty 🚽 mouth I will use it. Educate ur self before talking poop. I hate haters. I got ur back man.
I mean I have a potty mouth myself but and if this forms wasn't meaningful to me I probably would have did everything under the sun.

But that was some things that came about as far as positive.

I'm not worried about that person. I've seen people like him my only problem is I could never get along with people.

nn2020.. I hope I have not said anything that would offend you, sometimes what I find funny and poke at isn't always funny for the other guy. If I have ever offended you or ever do - point it out to me, seriously.

Let me tell you a just a snippit of me - at the office I am one of the most Sr guys, I do well, I have been there a long time. People pick on me - why, because I learned a long time ago not to care. It's hard. But now I will leave myself "open for picking" intentionally. What I have found is - people picking on you are generally comfortable with you, they trust you. There are other Sr folks at the office that these same people dare not poke at them to their face - know what, I have earned enough trust with these guys that I know why they don't pick at the other Sr guys...they don't trust or like them enough to make that "buddy bond". So make sure if these guys are picking on you or if they are being hateful - if they are haters, then blow them off, they ain't worth paying attention too. I don't know what was said to you and it isn't any of my business; but, don't take everything so seriously that you are always butthurt, you will lose some respect. Stay strong pal.

nn2020.. I hope I have not said anything that would offend you, sometimes what I find funny and poke at isn't always funny for the other guy. If I have ever offended you or ever do - point it out to me, seriously.

Let me tell you a just a snippit of me - at the office I am one of the most Sr guys, I do well, I have been there a long time. People pick on me - why, because I learned a long time ago not to care. It's hard. But now I will leave myself "open for picking" intentionally. What I have found is - people picking on you are generally comfortable with you, they trust you. There are other Sr folks at the office that these same people dare not poke at them to their face - know what, I have earned enough trust with these guys that I know why they don't pick at the other Sr guys...they don't trust or like them enough to make that "buddy bond". So make sure if these guys are picking on you or if they are being hateful - if they are haters, then blow them off, they ain't worth paying attention too. I don't know what was said to you and it isn't any of my business; but, don't take everything so seriously that you are always butthurt, you will lose some respect. Stay strong pal.
Excuse me if I sound a certain way but i've never seen you before. You never did nothing to me honestly. I won't speak of any names. It's just what I'm trying to find his logic what's wrong with me and feel the other side of the other people. Because this takes me back when I was a kid.

This has nothing to do with RC however in order to get somewhere like learning RC, you got to have to know how to deal people. And my problem is is that the only reason why that things are the way they are is because I just don't know how to deal with people.

And then this guy I won't mention his name mentions to me and thanks on my last thread that I'm using this site as a crutch or an escape goat 2 get people to feel sorry for me and being attention hore a quote from him. I mean seriously. I never did nothing. All I ever tried to find was answers. That's what this threat is about I've had this problem forever. Everytime I try to learn something is always problems from people. It's like I just don't know how to get that proper flow you know.

Well all I got to say is thanks for everything that you said again thinking about it I know it's your opinion about the butthurt part. But I think hurt is hurt what if it's butthurt or physical hurting or mental hurting whatever.

Thing about it is it's just I went through some weird stuff so right now I think I'm in that twilight Zone or something cuz it sure f*** feel like it. Sooner or later regardless of what happens as far as people I'm going to do what I'm going to have to do that's all.

I ordered my fourth quart of nitro fuel waiting for that to come and after that. I'm just going to have to set up some things and just see. I just don't get why that you have to go through all this foolishness that seems like to me it could be simpler. I thank you for all opinions negative or positive.

In the meantime I'll be waiting for some more opinions because I like to be able to ask for help without turning people off.

So that seems like a trail that follows me everywhere I go what if I do something about video games on the Internet or if I go to a game store in person.

And let me just say for the record for everyone that's looking I am not blaming nobody for my problems I'm nearly speaking up because there are people out here that I won't speak up for me so I'm doing it for myself. And it's not an excuse or for someone to feel sorry for me it's all facts.

When a detective of a police faces gruesome crimes and confronts the people that did it and at the interrogation room it's not easy for them to deal with photos of murder big different things. But they have to do it. Cuz that's the job.

Whats up man?whats going on? I have a feeling of who your talking about. That said what you were saying above. What is it that you need help with? Because there hasn't been a ? Or comment about any short of RC. Except you saying this has nothing to do with RCs. Learning to deal with people is a life thing not a kid or adult think. How old are you bud if you don't mind me asking. Because I'm 43 and I still till this day don't get along with people/society and the rules. Just a little on me. 43 NO college degrees.I have ADD/ADHD and anger miss management.That's why I'm in the construction field. I don't have to deal with to many people on a daily basis. Because I tend to go off on people if they have something to say and don't bit my tounge. Or have a filter on what I say. Nore do I care. About what someone else has to saying or what they do. And don't need or look for someones approval. I've worked my way up thew the fire protection/ fire sprinkler field. And now I'm a supervisor. Maken 6 figures. And do what I want when I want. As long as the wife is ok with it. LOL but I don't understand what your trying to do or get help with because there is no talk about what RC car/truck you have other then. You saying nitro motor and your getting fuel. And that you don't get along and have trouble dealing with or haven people like you. I honestly couldn't tell you what's wrong with the situation. As everyone has their own poop to deal with. So what is going on. I don't understand what you are looking to get out of joining this forum. I mean I joined recently my self. I read the forums. For a while now. And I found the RCT. Has got to be the best out there. Do to the fact it's all about RCs. And not just one company being better then the other. Or be taken down because you said something bad about their brand. The people/guys in here know their poop and all have yrs of experience in the RC as a whole hobby. And truly love to talk anything RC related. And are open to all no matter what you do or drive. And are more then willing to help any way they can. Even if they all don't agree. But that's what it's about. Gettting Other people's opinions insight and experiences and veiws related to RC world. So I'm just trying to understand what's going on and what your looking for or to get from joining the forum? If life and dealing with people. Can't help do to people suck. About a RC what RC do u have a problem with? Please help me / us understand bud.

@newnitro2020

Don't take this the wrong way. It's just constructive criticism. If you would just use this forum for RC related stuff, instead of using it to discuss the problems you have socializing, you would have much more positive responses to your threads. I personally don't understand most of the stuff you are talking about here, and in your live streams. I mean, I understand why you feel the need to bring these topics up. But I don't think doing so on this particular forum is going to help you.

I understand a lot of what you are going through, because my mother is bi-polar, and I can relate to you in a way. She spends so much of her time analyzing people and her interactions with them that she can no longer maintain a relationship with anyone. Not even her kids, sisters, best friends, etc. She has pushed them all away to the point they will never speak to her again. She will look at any criticism she recieves and take that as an attack on her, and she lashes out in what she thinks is a defense. She can barely function on her own, but refuses to go into a nursing home. And anyone that tries to help her, she quickly drives them away. She refuses to take meds that actually turned her into a perfectly normal, functioning human being for a few months when she was taking them.

Mental health is no freakin joke. If left untreated, it will get worse and worse over time. My best advice to you would be to find a support group. Get off your computer, phone, or whatever, and go find people to help you figure this out. I wish you the best of luck.

@newnitro2020

Don't take this the wrong way. It's just constructive criticism. If you would just use this forum for RC related stuff, instead of using it to discuss the problems you have socializing, you would have much more positive responses to your threads. I personally don't understand most of the stuff you are talking about here, and in your live streams. I mean, I understand why you feel the need to bring these topics up. But I don't think doing so on this particular forum is going to help you.

I understand a lot of what you are going through, because my mother is bi-polar, and I can relate to you in a way. She spends so much of her time analyzing people and her interactions with them that she can no longer maintain a relationship with anyone. Not even her kids, sisters, best friends, etc. She has pushed them all away to the point they will never speak to her again. She will look at any criticism she recieves and take that as an attack on her, and she lashes out in what she thinks is a defense. She can barely function on her own, but refuses to go into a nursing home. And anyone that tries to help her, she quickly drives them away. She refuses to take meds that actually turned her into a perfectly normal, functioning human being for a few months when she was taking them.

Mental health is no freakin joke. If left untreated, it will get worse and worse over time. My best advice to you would be to find a support group. Get off your computer, phone, or whatever, and go find people to help you figure this out. I wish you the best of luck.
Everybody that's posting I haven't had a chance to respond to some stuff. But I will later. But I'm getting it just that people think I'm coming on here and I bring stuff that's not RC related when if you look at my first post when I made this account a year ago.

also not trying to get anyone to understand anything other than RC regarding me. Just basic basic very basic understanding to why things are the way they are I could fill in a video game forms and be exactly the same thing.

People seem to think that I'm talking about things other than related to RC but the difference is, if I compare something to something else that's how people make it look like it's something else than really what I'm doing. The only thing that would clarify me talkin about something else other than our seat is if I focus on something else completely other than a let's say a nitro engine or high-speed needle or alloy an issue or anything other than our seat.

I don't see why and what's wrong of expressing your thoughts and other ways besides just one topic and then match it up with that topic basically.

The fact that I'm being taken the wrong way well it's kind of weird. I don't mean no disrespect to nobody. How I talked and how I explain things this basically how I explain things. If that is the definition of taking something to another discussion other than what's on this form then I'm sorry but that's not what's on my mind.

I don't try to disrespect people, I don't try to start any trouble or nothing. It's just all I want is a piece of mind and just what I'm doing as far as understanding stuff and other things. I just don't see why can't people just understand that. Also RC is an art form as far as things such as nitro and it does reflect things other than RC and I express that very well in the past.

The one thing I don't want people to get the wrong idea is to focus on these examples other than our see that I express. And then you people get so caught up into it and then make it look like more than what it is. For the whole time I have been RC As far as topic. I just do it my own way everybody's way is different basically.

So to sum it up to you I personally Express things differently and it's folks like yourself and others that get the wrong idea that I'm rC topics and discussions and then sneak is something that has nothing to do with it, that's not what's on my mind. Anyone that's reading .

Please get what I'm saying! anybody else that's reading as well.

I'm not blaming people for my personal problems, I'm not blaming people are bringing people in the stuff that has nothing to do the RC.

just look at it as I as spoke before as far as how I express things.

All I ever wanted is to be understood with everything I'm saying in this response.

Thanks for reading.

@newnitro2020

No I don't have bipolar, I have other conditions that can affect social interaction and you just describes the exact same problems I have identically similar and the same way as your family friend. You know the one that you made as an example that has the bipolar.

Yeah that's the point every time I connect with people I don't have to bring my problems up that what happened is I come off socially awkward, and then I turned them away. I don't have to yell at somebody or be nasty to them.

All I have to do is come off annoying without knowing about it and thinking and everything I'm doing out of my brain is good intentions when I don't realize it was not. Trust me it's no excuse I'm making I'm speaking facts honestly.

Trust me it like for instance whatever I make examples of stuff I do it in such a way that people think I'm talking about something else other than when I'm talking about. When I say Nitro can be an example of other things in life I mean that as far as how I see it.

I'm not trying to bring somebody into a mental health discussion totally. I'm a cake samples all the time. People quote Shakespeare to prove their points all stuff. Well that's kind of what I'm doing basically.

I want to let you know something because I didn't say it in my last response on this thread I'm not offended of any criticism. I know that what you're saying and what other people are saying is constructive.

The only time I kind of maybe get a little bit annoyed or fend it is if someone misunderstands what I'm saying and even though I tell them what I'm saying they still argue and say otherwise. I really think that I'm coming off or being this so on so forth, kind of stuff. Like one of the characters I don't have nothing against him I really don't I just think that he just don't understand folks like me and there's other people too.

The only time I get offended number 2 is if someone just gives up on me and proves me guilty before innocent first.

I'm being straight and honest if I wanted to use this form other other than RC stuff believe me, I wouldn't have lasted as long as I've had for a year to be honest with you.

My mother get annoyed with me but she understands how I am and it's patient and sees what I really mean I'm on things eventually. At first it was arguments basically but then after a while I kept being persistent in what I meant everything and everything just got better a little bit. It's just articulation problems that I'm seeing with me. Where I could articulate something and think of my mind. I'll try to put out but then when someone else see it hears it or sees it they don't really understand what I'm saying.

For instance when you look at my stream some of my streams you think I'm trying to pull someone in a self pity when really i'm just trying to explain facts as they are.

Now I will say this. There are times that I've talked about other things besides RC. but at the same time it was never ever to try to manipulate people into anything other than just maybe get to know me as a human being. All was it's just doing my thing and end up Crossing wires without realizing it.

I appreciate your opinion sir and I take it to heart.

Some people it takes time for them to get to really know me but that doesn't mean I'm trying to make friends or use this as a crotch. now I don't see what's a matter of letting your hair down.

My videos on YouTube really some of them are terrible they may be our secret latest but they're not exactly attractive as far as bringing people into the fold. So if anyone that's reading I appreciate some advice of what I can do to maybe get my channel a little better. Because once I've learned this nitro engine stuff I want to do a video but I have to learn it for myself.

Whats up man?whats going on? I have a feeling of who your talking about. That said what you were saying above. What is it that you need help with? Because there hasn't been a ? Or comment about any short of RC. Except you saying this has nothing to do with RCs. Learning to deal with people is a life thing not a kid or adult think. How old are you bud if you don't mind me asking. Because I'm 43 and I still till this day don't get along with people/society and the rules. Just a little on me. 43 NO college degrees.I have ADD/ADHD and anger miss management.That's why I'm in the construction field. I don't have to deal with to many people on a daily basis. Because I tend to go off on people if they have something to say and don't bit my tounge. Or have a filter on what I say. Nore do I care. About what someone else has to saying or what they do. And don't need or look for someones approval. I've worked my way up thew the fire protection/ fire sprinkler field. And now I'm a supervisor. Maken 6 figures. And do what I want when I want. As long as the wife is ok with it. LOL but I don't understand what your trying to do or get help with because there is no talk about what RC car/truck you have other then. You saying nitro motor and your getting fuel. And that you don't get along and have trouble dealing with or haven people like you. I honestly couldn't tell you what's wrong with the situation. As everyone has their own poop to deal with. So what is going on. I don't understand what you are looking to get out of joining this forum. I mean I joined recently my self. I read the forums. For a while now. And I found the RCT. Has got to be the best out there. Do to the fact it's all about RCs. And not just one company being better then the other. Or be taken down because you said something bad about their brand. The people/guys in here know their poop and all have yrs of experience in the RC as a whole hobby. And truly love to talk anything RC related. And are open to all no matter what you do or drive. And are more then willing to help any way they can. Even if they all don't agree. But that's what it's about. Gettting Other people's opinions insight and experiences and veiws related to RC world. So I'm just trying to understand what's going on and what your looking for or to get from joining the forum? If life and dealing with people. Can't help do to people suck. About a RC what RC do u have a problem with? Please help me / us understand bud.
Hi sorry I took a while to respond. I have been busy. If I do bring things are off topic i've had before it was always under the out of the topic section of the forms.

There is a section on the forums where it's called chaos where you talk about stuff that's not related to RC.

Which I've had done things under that category. And it was people's choices rather not if they wanted to visit those threads basically. I mean when I compare Nitro to how things are in Life or the weather the way I come off is a tom office some panhandler trying to get people to feel sorry for me the lack of a better term. But honestly I just the way I explained things it's just sort of unique.

For instance well I had a private chat with one of the individuals I mean he's cool. but we just have our differences as far as how we do things and how we see things.

like the private chat I had with him he told me I was getting the idea of how the tune engine. So the first thing I asked him was how as far as like getting it? Cuz I want a little more detail.

So instead of answering the question based on my level of understanding and giving it in the detail where I can used to go with as material to go on, he just kind of skirt around it a little bit. He said that we do things differently of course but the point of what I was getting at when I ask them again was I wanted to make sure that I was getting it to a point where I could be a little confident to go out that's all.

And again I'll admit that I got a little bit salty as far as annoyed because he just skirt around it. And expect for me to just do it myself but you know everybody's different. Believe in things. But yeah he just kind of came off as someone that assumed that I was just trying to do things for attention.

I mean I do multi-purpose thing I think universally multi-purpose thoughts.

I just felt that he could have been a little bit patient I mean this is a great website and I'm surprised how far as I got and I was disappointed and although it was slacking as far as misunderstandings. Like the Finish Line you're almost at the Finish Line all of sudden something come directly in front of you and finish the race first.

I think the confusion with that person at myself kind of started with just a little bit of me with my lack of comprehension and reading because I have to have a device that help me read stuff. Cuz I don't really know how to read i'm not going to get into the details as far as the shXty education all the other mess.

But yeah sometimes not right people can make something and think I'm talking about one thing when I'm really I'm talking about something else differently.

Which is why a lot of times I do videos and respond through videos because it's all away that anyway understand.

And the speechnotes thing is been acting up on Google Chrome I could type something and it will type something that I didn't even say.

But I will say this. Only thing I'm guilty of is probably being stubborn as far as a nag but I mean well with good intentions but things so use the fall in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I've had arguments with people in the past which has nothing to do with this website or RC for the record. That would say that the stuff I'm saying now and this response is excuses but it's not.

Some people they just see the first thing they see and proved guilty before innocent the old saying goes there's two sides of every coin do you have to consider I look at both sides. That doesn't mean you have to like them that doesn't mean you have to agree with both of them. And if even if you don't like one or the other. At least you know the facts before you create judgement.

Or some people and I'm pull up this message for an example. So I can get my thoughts together.
And the first paragraph of this guy's response on a public thread which I'm not going to say who he is regardless even though you can easily find it.

He says that I'm wasting everybody's time because I'm not doing nothing when I have limited things because right now I just been injured for the last over 30 some days. Two I had to save up money just to get more fuel so I can have it so I don't run out of fuel when I'm actually done trying to learn how to tune these things.

Whatever I don't get up and do nothing right away. I'm not trying to waste someone's time and I'm not trying just to talk to about problems I have nothing to do with this forms using them as bait as an overall crotch. Even though this man has set these things.

She also says that I use words to try to sell more than what I really am when really I'm just being myself at a natural state of mind. Some people tell me I sound like a businessman what I'm not even trying to sound like a businessman for an example.

He said I was manipulating which I don't know how? I guess in my way of asking for help as far as asking people if I'm right about stuff based on material collected and put it in the form of a video. But he thinks I'm wasting people's time. But he does understand

Trying to see what else?
Oh yeah one of his preferences, I quote from him why can't you just take the thing out and see if you're right about the stuff unquote. Well the reason that is because I like to make sure things is done right thoroughly and that I did everything right before I go out and start doing stuff.

Nobody just goes to outer space without some kind of training or assurance that they know what the hell they're doing regarding things that have to do with the equipment, atmosphere, supplies, etc.

Nobody goes hiking in the woods without taking something in case of emergencies or directions that help them if they ever get lost or just worse scenarios. And most of us as children hear the old story to always change the battery on your smoke detector so if there ever is a fire that your smoke detector can work properly. You know one of them Old Smokey Bear messages.

Some people think that you should just go out and have fun and try and that's okay but I actually did that many many times throughout over 15 years of my life. The only reason why I'm really kind of strict about because I went through so much with the Nitro stuff that the first time I'm ever getting somewhere as far as knowledge, is the information that I gathered up recently and with the help of the one guy I'm talking about here and other people.

Based on experience, I don't believe in putting a carpet ahead of a horse. even if it means killing with an RC Nitro car for an example. I'm not trying to be annoying about it of course. I just want to make sure I got things straight has nothing to do with some of the other stuff that's been said let me quote again from this guy.

This man says that I'm using the forms and discussion of RC just to help with mental illness, when I first saw that I said that's a barefaced lie. And I don't know how the hell he came up with that conclusion or thought. Because I sure as hell never even thought of anything like that. Oh my God I think I probably would have been ban on here if I would want to use Mental Illness as something the figure out using a RC car lol.

I mean mister curtis I don't even know what the heck and where did you get this idea from. And I was thinking he probably listen to one of my streams but I mentioned the Night Ranger this could be similar to how things are as far as figure it out stuff. And things that are similar to as far as behavior and strength and characteristics.

But it's never ever a source of fixing Mental Health. Or even give ideas to fix Mental Health. I mean I said in the past that if a person can figure out nitro engines and let's say they want to go to school and become a doctor i'd like to diagnose people with problems sometime toys we played with can help us with our future.

Kurt and others took it out of context and said that I'm trying to figure out my problems through RC. Well I'm just nearly using things between metaphors and characteristic things that describes similar attitudes and performance but not the same things, you get it?

I hope this helps I'm sorry it took me about a half hour to write this if you see any typos or problems I'm sorry I'm using the speech notes thing so. Thank you for reading.

I'll read this later your response. I just have to have it machine to help me read it. So I'll be responding to you.

Disclaimer! I'm just trying to figure out stuff if you feel that you don't like this particular topic then please do not respond to it.

I accept positive responses only. The only time I accept negative responses if it's constructive. But anyone that's disorderly I would not get them a response. Thank you for reading.

Now to the actual thread. Every time I join any Community forms I always have problems with people I tried not to. I always try to get along with everybody but lately I lost and associate just yesterday. And I don't know it's just no matter how much I try to do things right everything goes wrong. Some of you have seen some of my postings before and my videos as far as things can anybody point me to the right direction?

I be asking my questions. Sometimes I like to get things verified as well as study things. But I always come off a certain way that people don't know.

Lately I was taking as an attention w****, as somebody who's only using a forms just to make friends which is not my intention. Although making friends is part of community forms or Community social media in general or any kind of community.

Although people might actually break my disclaimer and say some rude stuff to me. I'm going to do as best I can. But today was a very upsetting day.

Everything I had to learn always came with problems with people as far as dealing with threads or forms. What I tried to learn how to get viewers on YouTube it's the same thing. I just don't know. Now this is a great website but when you deal with people like me sometimes you got to have what's called Godly patience.

I'm not making excuses when I say that. I learn things differently than what others do.

But sometimes I get rejected just by being myself. And then come off as manipulating or cunning.

I want to show who I am without all this confusion going on? Please help me anybody, I don't care who you are as long as you're nice even if it's negative just be nice about it.

Thank you and have a blessed day.
I totally feel you.

It could be something simple, like that you could have had a lack of social interactions with anyone when young. It could be many things. Some of us just don't interpret things the same way other people do, and at this point I have just learned to be myself and not let other people offend me.

They find me offensive while I find them offensive for finding me offensive-

To be honest, these days humans are super sensitive. Guess a way to help is to not react with emotion. When people are angry at me for something, I consider it. And I try not to make the same mistake again. I'm only 15 and probably don't have the best advice out there, so consider that.

Anyways, I'm sorry you feel that way.

You are not alone in this kind of struggle, and you're entitled to feel the way you feel.

P.S. This may sound colder than winter, but the internet is a hostile place and you shouldn't really discuss personal issues... Sorry!

I totally feel you.

It could be something simple, like that you could have had a lack of social interactions with anyone when young. It could be many things. Some of us just don't interpret things the same way other people do, and at this point I have just learned to be myself and not let other people offend me.

They find me offensive while I find them offensive for finding me offensive-

To be honest, these days humans are super sensitive. Guess a way to help is to not react with emotion. When people are angry at me for something, I consider it. And I try not to make the same mistake again. I'm only 15 and probably don't have the best advice out there, so consider that.

Anyways, I'm sorry you feel that way.

You are not alone in this kind of struggle, and you're entitled to feel the way you feel.

P.S. This may sound colder than winter, but the internet is a hostile place and you shouldn't really discuss personal issues... Sorry!

First off, at 15 you seem to have some empathy and sense of of what my threat was about your getting it. 15 year old that gets what this thread is about incredible.

I mean I actually came to professionals but everything they said was ADHD which I knew that didn't sound right even as a child. I have other things but I'm not going to say it I mean it's the internet.

I knew that wasn't getting the fundamentals on how to do the things that I'm more than smart enough to know how to do. My mother was the only person that see the smart side and the real side of myself. But never had hindered me from learning anything honestly. It was just a misguided nest in the help I didn't get properly.

The only thing that my ADHD affects me with is just being lazy and not motivated to do stuff the only time I have my concentration off of someone that's in front of me as pretty much once in a while. But that's usually if I'm not interested in what someone was saying the first place.

And thing is is that the problem with the educational system and other places similar. is that they focus on dress up and they focus on what they feel is best send it, but they never had and will never seem to try to look at people based on their actual needs strengths and weaknesses and their personal goals.

So I never really learned how to make friends as far as kids of a regular ed. Or anyone else outside of my mother. So there may be certain ways that I approach people that I come off not really attractive to as far as on their point of view.

I know I'm going a little bit overboard on this response but you had described some things that I feel the great discussion. And I'm not just making this response to just have someone to talk to it's just basically for anyone that feels the same things and I'm have to be the same things honestly.

I knew it was something strange about me and things that I just was not taught that many of you take for granted like the reading the spelling, I don't even know how to do measurement. There's things I like to do.

There's projects I'd love to do but it's just I don't know the stuff that you have to learn. Like for instance fractions I didn't know nothing about that until I got my first nitro engine which was a rc10gt.

And I asked the guy in The Hobby Shop what is 1/8 of a turn. And he looked at me funny like I was asking something out of space. Yeah I've been far left behind on things because of misguided professionals that just mainly had their own agenda and my mother really didn't know about it. Until I started figuring this out for myself and speaking about it.

That was a lawyer involved in this and without getting into too many details it was a mess. Sometimes I think if I was 20 years younger you have more of a chance to get help then now as an adult which is myself. Because have I known half of the mess that I went through now and this decade and other instances, if I knew it then child I would have had never had the future that I got today dude.

So always eats me up. So what I mean about like when I come to people about problems I could run into a dead-end because if I don't know how to do paragraphs which I don't. People judge me and say why I don't understand what you're saying and you're talkin about your nonsense, when really in my mind I'm trying to get out of I'm saying. Just like anybody else is trying to get things out what they're saying.

I was brainwashed into thinking that everything was based upon some disorder when really it was a lack of any one that ever tried to give me a chance to breathe as far as having a life.

And really it's a pain in the butt I wake up every day going through this hell. So basically what happens is if I need help on how to do stuff what if it's Electronics, rather if it's something to do with modifying game console etc. If you are in confidence as far as certain things you don't know it gets in the way of stuff.

So for instance when I mean about the 1/8 of a turn thing as an example but I was 15 just like you what I asked that hobby guy that question. And they used to treat me any kind of way and said that I ask stupid questions when they didn't understand that because of these problems. They thought I was trolling them on the phone cuz I used to call them every day to ask about well how's this work and how's that work.

I had the owner curse me out one time. So it just seems like every time there's an issue where I tried to do things and not focus on my inabilities in terms of the help I never got.

These and abilities getting away because whatever somebody finds odds with what you're saying or are you asking a question about what this is or that is things that I shouldn't know that I don't know. That's when the only time I have to speak up and say that I have some issues not in the way that I'm explain it to you now cuz we're having a discussion but I'm just saying just basic General brief synopsis.

I mean I don't even know how to even form relationships I mean I had one person that used to come on my house when I was like 11 but when I met up with him. He changed and was a druggie and actually looked up him in jail and found a mug shot of him. I won't say anything more but all I know is he was arrested recently for doing impersonation of a police officer and other things.

He was in the same class that I was in. But I met him through someone that was in the same class that I was in. And he what is the opposite of me you actually learn how to form relationships didn't have any of the issues that I've have basically. And that's how I met this one guy that came over my house we used to play between Nintendo and PlayStation.

So whenever I going on to any forms whether it was video games or anything I was always judge based on first glance. If I spoke about my frustrations on how people misunderstood me they would say that I'm trying to make a tension. I mean to learn about the nitro engine I had to learn with certain things met like, bogging, stalling, rich, lean, rPMs, you wouldn't believe. And it haven't been for social media as far as YouTube I probably would have still been stuck.

I mean most people going to argue and say no child whatever get this kind of treatment but believe it or not I was misguided as far as a lot of things. And pretty much cost me my future. So at 15 you know you're lucky because if you do have issues you could do some about him now. I wish I was 15 because knowing the s*** that I no now. If I would have took it back then that would have been a hell of a lot of changes.

When I was 10 and when I was young and general I used to think that these problems will go away as I get older but I found out that I was wrong. I'm not going to get into the legal stuff but all I can tell you is that I had evaluation saw and psychologists and a education evaluator.

And she told me that I could have learned how to read she told me I could have done a lot of stuff and that they wasn't doing the things that they were supposed to do when I was at those ages. I mean my opinion if you are able to do something there's no reason to keep leaving a child behind by barricading them with things that is of your own curriculum structure but if it's on the state level or on the district level. Because what you going to do is just make problems for that child's future.

I didn't even learn how to tell time with an analog until I was fourteen but I learned for myself. It's cool they've wanted to teach you just because they want to train you how to be on time for a job. But really you should learn how to tell time because it's part of life. I mean when I was maybe twenty years younger the only I could tell time with was digital. And the way they was doing it at school they did thing counting by fives crap.

Which I done that but I also learn how to tell time by reading by hard a lot better and strangely the way they teach you how to tell time with an analog clock, makes it harder than what it really is.

So a lot of the things that I'm saying here it could affect relationships it can affect how you meet people. Friends that you can talk about something or someone could talk about something and you don't even know what a word means or don't get how Stuff means as far as things.

In terms of basic social I say basic in a way that's not really that exciting. If I feel someone is not comfortable with me I can sense it if I feel that someone is not interested of what I'm doing or saying I can sense it. I used to be on websites to try learn how to meet people. But they almost never worked out half of the people on there will be out just to have there feel good attention and that's it and not really be serious with you.

Sites like match.com they were rip offs.

Community places that claim to tell you about social training we're the only thing they focus on has anything to do with the job Force. Instead of just focusing on the actual social skill performance itself. I said whenever and however I get over these messed up issues. I'm going to run for office I like the run for some kind of office because I like that make laws and change this mess you know. So nobody will ever ever go through the hell I went through.

Do you know how to form paragraphs but I'm doing it using speech notes as far as typing my words and try to determine you know how to make it more readable. But I tell you compared to you kid you are lucky. Now when you mention about not explaining certain things on the internet while the reason why I'm doing it as far as my response with you is informational educational.

And even speak out for the Silent People that might be either anywhere or on this form that might have been tossed in the burner or just been set aside a judge of certain way but if it's any difficulty or just as a person in general. In other words by responding to you I'm being the voice for the silent. I'm not the best at it but the old Hindu is is better to try it to not try at all.

I don't know why you're saying sorry because you didn't do nothing you're speaking your mind just like I do but if it's on videos or on threads. Everybody that is blessed to be in the communities that they're in or noticed but they do or the talents. Always starts from something of a minority origin that was once looked at as odd and strange or just plain simply not fitting in with the Johnsons.

The key in defeating that is having some strength and confidence for yourself and know that it's not you and that you mean well and you know your heart while others say otherwise. Personally I should practice what I preach, because by me saying when I'm just saying in this particular paragraph i'm the pot calling the black basically.

Yes that was point of the threat that I am responding under to you is that I find offensive people who take what I'm saying as something else other than what I really mean out of my brain. Right if it's the way I type by using speech notes which mess me up, or I could make it samples of something and someone can take it and make it look like I'm turning something in truck crotch like this dude was doing.

They find me a pensive because well I don't follow everything that the other crowd do and that you know some people on here will say I don't see the point of what you mean or what this is about. When really could be as simple as maybe the way I start off the conversation or I can make an example on things and take long to finish it and then it throws off the viewer or persons and thinking I'm talking about something else completely.

I wouldn't say butthurt, but I would say that I find it extremely offensive when people say they're offended of me when I'm not insulting or starting trouble.

So you pretty much understood what I meant out of everyone else on this thread. A 15 year old person folks. I'm sorry for the long message bud but I did this now only just to talk with you but to educate others. No matter what you think or what you believe in we are all called into a purpose of life to help others in the past our talents what if it's by heart or subconsciously and whether we want to help others are not anything that was given it will serve a purpose to another regardless. We all have a purpose. So that is why we always suman's need to see one another and be open-minded. That doesn't mean to have pity, that doesn't mean it's manipulation, all this is just facts.

Sorry for the long message once again but I was impressed by the way you understood this thread. My mother raised me as a single parent taught me not to give up and I'm not. That's because I do things differently doesn't give anybody the right to make any judgments.

What to say that I'm not fitting in with something. Everything starts from somewhere rome was not built in a day. There were a lot of things that we didn't respect well if it's people or things but we came in history and of cording to history we respect these very things and applied them today is our culture that is technology or something at someone's done back in the 1800.

Thank you for your time and understanding things. And if you find this to be joyful give a like and if there's anything you don't understand let me know. But I think you would get the gist of it.

You know the fastest way I read long responses I use speech notes it's a Google Chrome browser only software so you could type in speech notes on Google and you can click on the thing and have a voice read to you. That's how I read responses and read anything honestly.

Once again for the third time thank you.

Well I disagree I mean dealing with life is both a human thing as well as a kid and adult thing. The only thing that kids should not be dealing with is being homeless or things that adults do that kids should not be doing perversely. But yes. dealing with people is a part of all ages. if you went to school basically you'll find at the cafeteria or at recess or just your peer group a lot of the things that goes on somewhat reflects the adult world. If you remember I don't know but I remember a lot of conversations that kids have about sports and things is not much different than what people adult I mean doing bars.

Getting to your question some of the things that I post it is under the chaos forms. which means that if you post anything under the chaos section of this forums, it allows you to talk about things that's not related to this site. Like on here for instance this particular threat is under the chaos which clearly says you can talk about anything other than RC. And no I'm not using this as a way to try to make a crutch or nothing that other people have said basically. The way I express things is different because well charles darwin says I quote you become what your environment teaches you, unquote.

Something's I will answer in the conversation you created with me.

Well I find this form to be the best too. It's the only forms that seem like I get somewhere. Other places be focusing on electric and stuff like that you know. No beef with the forms rC talk is good with me. If I didn't had any respect for it while I would have done stuff otherwise to be honest

Also I've seen and been in websites that's about RC and it didn't serve me as well. Either if it was based on the next best thing like on some websites, they focus more on electric some focus more on planes. Then they do other stuff so it's sort of you know when I go on RC place I want all RC. And I chose RC talk for that reason which you have said and your response to me that I'm reading now.

I mean bias websites like Traxxas who if you talk about some other brand a restrictive or just plain people that just takes sit down simply because you mentioned something about some company or bread. And I know this within the year this site had nothing to do with that other stuff.

And there are people on here that know their s*** yes. I went on here one time why was breaking in my buggy. And people gave me information such as it's best to change the glow plug after you break in the engine even if the glow plug is in good shape. Because it could affect the condition of the plug if you change your engine condition as far as turning the engine for the first time

I Like to talk about rC related stuff but I have a very limited thing to talk about because only all the few items. I was actually thinking about thinking to do a live video of building a kit that I purchased recently which is a 1/8 scale kit I chose 1/8 scale electric because what's up my saw at the hobby shop. 4 years ago to be exact. I hope someday I can advance to the point where I can actually be like some people on here when they be able to help other people hope I can advance like that. Right now things are kind of limited with me as far as what's in my locker room so to speak.

I joined this form approximately a year ago because I wanted to get into Nitro and been trying to for about 15 years. But just wasn't getting enough information to really understand it. So I had a rc10gt could never get it to run as far as staying on idling. it was the Year 2007. But before then. I discovered a hobby shop in the mall before I knew what a hobby shop was. And 2003. I didn't really know that there was actually RC car versions of model engines until 2003 when there used to be a hobby shop in the mall in Pennsylvania. And I was intrigued.

comes to mind and prices like that was unheard of with my mother. Also was discouraged from getting a Nitro but I said I always wanted something that depicted real cars. Originally I went to the Hobby Shop to try to find airplanes that had real engines on them. And how I knew about that was something that I discovered in 1998. I ain't know nothing about anything with models and RC stuff. So I my mama buy me a lot of Star Wars figures. So I ran into this one thing word is X-Wing thinking fly in the air and my mom bought it. I know what I'm on a rocket was and she didn't know what a model rocket was. But the next thing I knew I said what is this stuff and how do you put it together as far as the pieces. We taped it up because we just didn't know how to put together we didn't see any nuts and bolts or nothing. Then I found the rocket engines are for I knew what they were and I sent mom what is this stuff and then she read it it said it was flammable. And took it the rocket thing back lol.

I then later learned what a model rocket was I then later learned that the pieces to get to put that you have to assemble together as stuff you had the glue but this was new to me. That was later on after the fact that I got into this model stuff as far as RC or just models. I saw booklet and grabbed it out of the box you know cuz my mother was going to take back the Star Wars model rocket that we couldn't figure out how to put together anyway and looked at one of the things that came with it which said warning flammable, this booklet had like all these different airplanes and I thought they were all RC. And my mama read the book to me and talk about 049 engines. So it's like a Cox and Estes booklet that came with that Star Wars Kit.

And ever since then well I want to find a store that sold this stuff and I thought it was Walmart because that's usually when I get all my toys from as a child. That's what I thought that since there was an advertisement of other products that this estes people do I thought I would find them on the Shelf where I found that thing.

Well it was a few years and I couldn't find it but my mom found a free Flight helicopter one time on a JC penny magazine and she thought $50 was a lot of money. And so what I discovered this hobby shop in 2003 and found what kind of store I need to go to the find the things that's similar to the stuff that was in that booklet. I learned it one day didn't make that stuff no more obvious. But also well I came in the store I actually wanted an RC gas helicopter or airplane. I was told a helicopter it was more expensive than the airplane. Someone in airplane.

Well I got to learn a lot of things and this was around the time that I got my first computer that was bought for the household. And I discovered a place call Tower Hobbies. Cuz I would tight and find out more about this stuff that Hobby Shop people sell. And got more inclined as I was looking through information and stuff. Keep in mind that was no YouTube or anything it was no kind nothing. I don't even know what a forms was I was pretty much internet illiterate and still a little bit on some things but not bad.

So a little over a year later the school I went to had a program where you can work and do things around the campus and get paid every 2 weeks. So I saved up money because I wanted a gas powered rC plane. The problem I didn't know was they were huge and I learned that the ones I want it we're not RC they were control line that were made by Cox and I'm like an airplane with a string attached to it I thought it was laughable. At the time I thought it was laughable.

So I would try to find planes that were not huge that would not take up a small apartment room that I had lived in. Felt and spent over God knows how many hours. I found one and it was Kyosho auto kite XP. So it's basically a kite attached to a airplane fuselage.

I didn't really know how to build stuff so saved up money to get that. I had to buy the engine the kit and the radio. Now the first thing I got was the engine and let me tell you something the first time you ever get the whole these things in person instead of looking through some glass shelf is beautiful.

So this was at the same time that I found a different hobby shop other than the one I was going in the mall. And found the closer where you can walk on a sidewalk and I'll take you an hour before you get to the end of the sidewalk and then you pretty much be there. And they were more nicer to me than the people in the mall many people in mall they were okay but they just were more like not as friendly.

So these new people here they actually would fix stuff for people and I didn't get to know when an engine sounded like that's how I saw this car driving and I'm like what is this weird noise I don't like wait a minute that's the sound of this car that this guy was tuning.

You have to remember Nitro was very hot in 2004 so it was pretty much at its prime.

So I got my airplane from them but I had it built by one of the people that work in the store that was the owner. Had to pay him $50 and then the rest well goes without saying. I had the plane for over a year and the owner told me at the go to a club to learn how to fly. Every time I try to make an attempt to go to a club it was either it was too far, it cost a lot of money, and we didn't have no car nothing so. Eventually I sold it and got rc10gt. And I sold it simply because there was no way I could fly it or learn how to fly due to problems with Transportation issues.

My mother would say that she would take me do the place that the owner was saying. but she would always kind of forget because of things happen and then it would cost a lot of money. And you know how that is Bill's come first and then everything else second. So now I realize I wasn't going to have a cab or some way to get to some area. I just sold it back in 2005.

I was a little disappointed because I didn't know that it took some skill to learn how to fly an airplane but let alone you have to go to some place for some on the teacher. And the airplanes that people had as radio control my expectations was kind of high. Cuz airplanes I want it where the kind that you can put on your desk that you can fly that ran by gas. But I had no idea that if you buy an RC plane that it's going to be bigger because of the fact that it's RC. And then if it's control line it might be smaller.

The back then like the only planes that would be the kind that you put on the desk was Electric. But I wasn't into electric.

So that pretty much hyena bite the dust for lack of a better term.

I revert my obsession to the RC cars. Even though I sold the auto kite the money to get a RC car was not as easy. And what be challenging. But I'll skip the challenging part. And get to the stuff I own as far as rC cars.

Then when those didn't work out I sold that got a sc10gt and I thought that it would be maybe different. but yeah problems I've had was either braking issues where I couldn't get the engine to start and get it running or keep it on Idol. Or it was just things like loose screws on a pull start or pull start breaking. I took a break from it for a while then got a T-Maxx cuz I'm ever wanted one bad.

But when I actually saw one in person as far as only one I did not like it. It was overly big for 10 scale. And what I thought of a 10 scale I thought of something that was probably out the size of a rc10gt. One thing that was an attractive feature was the instruction manual everything was in an exploded view so if you need to assemble something you had to rely on that. But I know those parts were kind of cheap.

So what do I mean? Well when I was trying to break in the engine one of the wheels will fall off from the front, even though these were supposed to be held by lock tight nuts.
And everything was all plastic the driveshaft was plastic. And the salad the engine put me in the mind of the rc10gt but a little over size version. And I just didn't like it. Of course it never gave me problems. But it only gave me problems when I try to start it inside. But I just didn't like the feel and look at the size. So I sold it.

Now the T-maxx station was in 2011. Christmas and this is where nitrile started to lose interest for people and that the libraries of stuff was kind of dying. So and that's what I got the sC10 gas truck. But had every problem that I dealt with with the rc10gt or GT2 same thing.

But I was really disappointed that the T-Max what I thought I would want as far as my idea of a 10th scale monster truck. And learn that people when they design stuff and put it at 1:10 it may not be a 1/10 scale. And people go by scale sometimes by the size of the engine or other scenarios.

So I thought I wasn't going to have no interest in wanting a monster truck after the T-Max bit. Until I went to a consignment shop and this is a shop that sell stereos and that if you sell stuff they give you cash or store credit. I don't normally go to the store because the prices are ridiculously high. But I went there originally to find a DVD recorder. Back in 2015. And I saw this what it look like a Savage and so I asked the store clerk is that a Savage. He told me that it was and they had it for like $300 used.

And the first thing I noticed is how much better it looked how much attractive, it looked and that the fact that it wasn't too big and it wasn't too small but the size of the monster truck was just right. And I just got to have one I said to my mind. The way everything was on there I just was like I asked him I said what scale is this and he said it was an 8th scale.

I remember calling mother asking her to loan me $150 so I can spend 300 for this thing and she didn't have it. She was sick in the hospital a lot of a call her you know I'm at the hospital. I called my aunt and pretty much the answer was the same. And christmas time I got the Savage X 4.6 but it's not the one I saw at the thrift store. It was a new one. It was one of the happiest days of my life. I want a Savage originally along with the T-Max but after owning the T-maxx I kind of lost a monster truck interest until I saw that Savage in that consignment shop.

I remember looking at this. Instead I can't believe this is mine. I didn't get to use it until 2017. What I did I broke in the engine with like six tanks of fuel and I haven't even tuned this thing. And it was shifting to second gear under a rich high speed and low speed needle setting. It was cool!!

What I want to try to start it that's when the problems came the same thing that happened with the rc10gt stuff at followed up with the Savage.

So I would started and then I couldn't get it to idle. And there was something I did that I should never did and that was messing with needles because I was still learning Nitro. But at the same time I never learned how to tune even though I own these things. So I've had problems that just was unbelievable if I put the car It would quit. I don't understand the change of this Savage. And remembering it every Nitro car I've had fell out with as far as problems with getting engine and run right I end up selling and the Savage was the same way.

However I was able to buy a new Savage just like you may ask for did you do the same thing for the rc10gt did you buy them whenever you have problems with one?

No because at the time that I hadn't rc10gt it was late in the 2008 was already discontinued to the point where you couldn't buy another ready to run.

And the Savage X 2017 I was able to get it but HP I was under extreme bankruptcy. Extreme bankruptcy. So the Savage would be under back order and I couldn't find a place that was selling one. But I said I'm going to buy another Savage because I like the Savage.

I was determined to buy another Savage. And with the help of something I did I end up finding a Savage new on eBay. Bought it all thing I did with it at this point was just did three tanks of fuel sitting on the porch. But I sit this time I was not going to touch it until I've learned Nitro all the way.

It's still on the Shelf but the most it was just did and the rest I'm not going to touch because three tanks of it setting on the ground. There's some things I added to this Savage that makes it worth a little more than really what it is.

After having trouble with Nitro I gave up for a little bit then I got the jato, unfortunately I couldn't keep the wheels on the ground enough to be able to apply some Full Throttle. It's hard enough just to try to figure out how to tune a thing much less but more on keeping on the ground.

Bought a Kyosho Inferno Neo 2.0 this is an older one from the 3.0. Of course I had to sell the Jato to do it.

And pretty much the last time I tried to learn how to tune I wasn't getting much information and i've had a habit of using up too much fuel before I had a chance to turn the engine because when the high speed rich it can take up a lot of fuel with these three to 5 minutes. Well I got sick of having experience with Nitro and a way that was not pleasant.

for or to get from joining the forum?

I finally had to put my foot down and stop looking at everybody else videos, critiques etc and start finding stuff that is genuine. That's when I sign up to this forms to try to 1, find out what has been wrong which I figured it out, 2 pretty much see how the community learn and picked up stuff.

I came to a conclusion that there was a lot of mixed as far as universally. One thing after another my first post was trying to figure out how to do a steady idle. because I was thinking maybe the reason why I was having these issues with it was because of that. But I end up learning that way the wrong way to begin how to learn anything. But I was only just using what little that I've learned a little bit.

I'll end up figuring out what little I've learned meant nothing and really wasn't accelerating me to any Heights.

So I had met up with some people that gave me information's of tuning gave me video suggestions which I watched and studied.

My first several threats would be asking if I was right about certain stuff so it was kind of baby steps like that. Some people gave their own opinion in a way that wasn't directly to the answer.

Others did and pointed out other things that I needed to know as well in addition. And so what that kind of attitude I got a lot accomplished. For example, d3mon was one of the most influential biggest help that I've ever dealt with then the second best was Curtis. But most of it d3mon and then sometimes it would be Curtis depending on what he was comfortable of doing or feel like basically.

The next thing I know I learned a lot of stuff that I didn't even know that wasn't in my instruction manuals I was never on videos that work are the 10 years old. But it wasn't just from them alone it was other people in other places like YouTube and the combine of searching online basically.

So I'm just trying to understand what's going on and what your looking

I was searching for an answer that would prevent me from having the same issues I've had with every other thing I own that's why I joined this forums. My self-esteem began to build up. Almost to the point of me boasting examples of things that I've learned and compared them to stuff. It was such a beautiful event as far as the first time ever.

I'm in the past I would try to get that Perfection but I would end up running into people that will say the same thing and every time I do the same thing nothing was going nowhere.

I know I'm only talking about the RC stuff but learning something Advanced over the same old thing all the time like this Nitro stuff, to me it's like a a big event something exciting. And I cannot wait to pretty much go and see if I'm right about these things.

There's some stuff I will share to you on here. But it'll be on the conversation thing. I'm sorry for the long long explanation but you want to know why I joined this form? you wanted to know why also what is my purpose because you couldn't understand the way I articulated my threads or videos?

Having problems being articulated in text. That's why I do videos. That's why I use a thing called speechnotes which is been acting up. I would say a word and it was say something complete different. It is not the best system but that's all I got. I don't know any kind of punctuations or anything. Like I said this is all I got.

So my goal on this forms is to not only get over my demons as far as this Nitro thing but maybe for once establish some kind of community ship. To the point where I can actually maybe help some people as well and meet some friends along the way. Of course you don't have to have friends but that would be nice too but by saying that I'm just only describing what could be possible.

It was a rocky start when I made the account this guy used to remove things, and he didn't quite understand that everybody takes things differently. He thought that I wanted to hear what I wanted to hear when really at wanted to confirm things that I was studying and make sure that what I picked up was faxed and if there was any information additionally, people can add that as well. But he would have this attitude you either do it the way we have it here as far as information they got or he would just remove additional things.

I'm sorry to hear that he died earlier this year I think his name was Ralph aKA Rolex. I wish she would have seen exactly what I meant just as d3mon curtis and others basically. Cuz those guys are not the only ones.

What kept me going was some of the videos I did had and what do his reviews Curtis, but tell me that the things you describe it's stuff that's not even describing other people's videos.

He would then say the things it's not really talked about in the manufacturers and just a lot of things universally. And it wasn't just him that made those comments. It was others and it further encouraged me to keep going on this. He would subscribing to a channel that really wasn't made to upload videos then eventually unsubscribed. Then it gave me an idea to make a channel that is dedicated to uploading.

I like Nitro because it has the same depiction as a real car. And I like mechanical Parts. I always was in the things that was like wind up when I was little.

I know it's a lot I'm saying and it took me about maybe 2 or 3 hours to write this because speechnotes was either acting up, or you know something's just need an explanation that takes a long time.

By the way I'll be in touch. And answered some other stuff.
So I hope you get everything even a earful have a nice day.

First off, at 15 you seem to have some empathy and sense of of what my threat was about your getting it. 15 year old that gets what this thread is about incredible.

I mean I actually came to professionals but everything they said was ADHD which I knew that didn't sound right even as a child. I have other things but I'm not going to say it I mean it's the internet.

I knew that wasn't getting the fundamentals on how to do the things that I'm more than smart enough to know how to do. My mother was the only person that see the smart side and the real side of myself. But never had hindered me from learning anything honestly. It was just a misguided nest in the help I didn't get properly.

The only thing that my ADHD affects me with is just being lazy and not motivated to do stuff the only time I have my concentration off of someone that's in front of me as pretty much once in a while. But that's usually if I'm not interested in what someone was saying the first place.

And thing is is that the problem with the educational system and other places similar. is that they focus on dress up and they focus on what they feel is best send it, but they never had and will never seem to try to look at people based on their actual needs strengths and weaknesses and their personal goals.

So I never really learned how to make friends as far as kids of a regular ed. Or anyone else outside of my mother. So there may be certain ways that I approach people that I come off not really attractive to as far as on their point of view.

I know I'm going a little bit overboard on this response but you had described some things that I feel the great discussion. And I'm not just making this response to just have someone to talk to it's just basically for anyone that feels the same things and I'm have to be the same things honestly.

I knew it was something strange about me and things that I just was not taught that many of you take for granted like the reading the spelling, I don't even know how to do measurement. There's things I like to do.

There's projects I'd love to do but it's just I don't know the stuff that you have to learn. Like for instance fractions I didn't know nothing about that until I got my first nitro engine which was a rc10gt.

And I asked the guy in The Hobby Shop what is 1/8 of a turn. And he looked at me funny like I was asking something out of space. Yeah I've been far left behind on things because of misguided professionals that just mainly had their own agenda and my mother really didn't know about it. Until I started figuring this out for myself and speaking about it.

That was a lawyer involved in this and without getting into too many details it was a mess. Sometimes I think if I was 20 years younger you have more of a chance to get help then now as an adult which is myself. Because have I known half of the mess that I went through now and this decade and other instances, if I knew it then child I would have had never had the future that I got today dude.

So always eats me up. So what I mean about like when I come to people about problems I could run into a dead-end because if I don't know how to do paragraphs which I don't. People judge me and say why I don't understand what you're saying and you're talkin about your nonsense, when really in my mind I'm trying to get out of I'm saying. Just like anybody else is trying to get things out what they're saying.

I was brainwashed into thinking that everything was based upon some disorder when really it was a lack of any one that ever tried to give me a chance to breathe as far as having a life.

And really it's a pain in the butt I wake up every day going through this hell. So basically what happens is if I need help on how to do stuff what if it's Electronics, rather if it's something to do with modifying game console etc. If you are in confidence as far as certain things you don't know it gets in the way of stuff.

So for instance when I mean about the 1/8 of a turn thing as an example but I was 15 just like you what I asked that hobby guy that question. And they used to treat me any kind of way and said that I ask stupid questions when they didn't understand that because of these problems. They thought I was trolling them on the phone cuz I used to call them every day to ask about well how's this work and how's that work.

I had the owner curse me out one time. So it just seems like every time there's an issue where I tried to do things and not focus on my inabilities in terms of the help I never got.

These and abilities getting away because whatever somebody finds odds with what you're saying or are you asking a question about what this is or that is things that I shouldn't know that I don't know. That's when the only time I have to speak up and say that I have some issues not in the way that I'm explain it to you now cuz we're having a discussion but I'm just saying just basic General brief synopsis.

I mean I don't even know how to even form relationships I mean I had one person that used to come on my house when I was like 11 but when I met up with him. He changed and was a druggie and actually looked up him in jail and found a mug shot of him. I won't say anything more but all I know is he was arrested recently for doing impersonation of a police officer and other things.

He was in the same class that I was in. But I met him through someone that was in the same class that I was in. And he what is the opposite of me you actually learn how to form relationships didn't have any of the issues that I've have basically. And that's how I met this one guy that came over my house we used to play between Nintendo and PlayStation.

So whenever I going on to any forms whether it was video games or anything I was always judge based on first glance. If I spoke about my frustrations on how people misunderstood me they would say that I'm trying to make a tension. I mean to learn about the nitro engine I had to learn with certain things met like, bogging, stalling, rich, lean, rPMs, you wouldn't believe. And it haven't been for social media as far as YouTube I probably would have still been stuck.

I mean most people going to argue and say no child whatever get this kind of treatment but believe it or not I was misguided as far as a lot of things. And pretty much cost me my future. So at 15 you know you're lucky because if you do have issues you could do some about him now. I wish I was 15 because knowing the s*** that I no now. If I would have took it back then that would have been a hell of a lot of changes.

When I was 10 and when I was young and general I used to think that these problems will go away as I get older but I found out that I was wrong. I'm not going to get into the legal stuff but all I can tell you is that I had evaluation saw and psychologists and a education evaluator.

And she told me that I could have learned how to read she told me I could have done a lot of stuff and that they wasn't doing the things that they were supposed to do when I was at those ages. I mean my opinion if you are able to do something there's no reason to keep leaving a child behind by barricading them with things that is of your own curriculum structure but if it's on the state level or on the district level. Because what you going to do is just make problems for that child's future.

I didn't even learn how to tell time with an analog until I was fourteen but I learned for myself. It's cool they've wanted to teach you just because they want to train you how to be on time for a job. But really you should learn how to tell time because it's part of life. I mean when I was maybe twenty years younger the only I could tell time with was digital. And the way they was doing it at school they did thing counting by fives crap.

Which I done that but I also learn how to tell time by reading by hard a lot better and strangely the way they teach you how to tell time with an analog clock, makes it harder than what it really is.

So a lot of the things that I'm saying here it could affect relationships it can affect how you meet people. Friends that you can talk about something or someone could talk about something and you don't even know what a word means or don't get how Stuff means as far as things.

In terms of basic social I say basic in a way that's not really that exciting. If I feel someone is not comfortable with me I can sense it if I feel that someone is not interested of what I'm doing or saying I can sense it. I used to be on websites to try learn how to meet people. But they almost never worked out half of the people on there will be out just to have there feel good attention and that's it and not really be serious with you.

Sites like match.com they were rip offs.

Community places that claim to tell you about social training we're the only thing they focus on has anything to do with the job Force. Instead of just focusing on the actual social skill performance itself. I said whenever and however I get over these messed up issues. I'm going to run for office I like the run for some kind of office because I like that make laws and change this mess you know. So nobody will ever ever go through the hell I went through.

Do you know how to form paragraphs but I'm doing it using speech notes as far as typing my words and try to determine you know how to make it more readable. But I tell you compared to you kid you are lucky. Now when you mention about not explaining certain things on the internet while the reason why I'm doing it as far as my response with you is informational educational.

And even speak out for the Silent People that might be either anywhere or on this form that might have been tossed in the burner or just been set aside a judge of certain way but if it's any difficulty or just as a person in general. In other words by responding to you I'm being the voice for the silent. I'm not the best at it but the old Hindu is is better to try it to not try at all.

I don't know why you're saying sorry because you didn't do nothing you're speaking your mind just like I do but if it's on videos or on threads. Everybody that is blessed to be in the communities that they're in or noticed but they do or the talents. Always starts from something of a minority origin that was once looked at as odd and strange or just plain simply not fitting in with the Johnsons.

The key in defeating that is having some strength and confidence for yourself and know that it's not you and that you mean well and you know your heart while others say otherwise. Personally I should practice what I preach, because by me saying when I'm just saying in this particular paragraph i'm the pot calling the black basically.

Yes that was point of the threat that I am responding under to you is that I find offensive people who take what I'm saying as something else other than what I really mean out of my brain. Right if it's the way I type by using speech notes which mess me up, or I could make it samples of something and someone can take it and make it look like I'm turning something in truck crotch like this dude was doing.

They find me a pensive because well I don't follow everything that the other crowd do and that you know some people on here will say I don't see the point of what you mean or what this is about. When really could be as simple as maybe the way I start off the conversation or I can make an example on things and take long to finish it and then it throws off the viewer or persons and thinking I'm talking about something else completely.

I wouldn't say butthurt, but I would say that I find it extremely offensive when people say they're offended of me when I'm not insulting or starting trouble.

So you pretty much understood what I meant out of everyone else on this thread. A 15 year old person folks. I'm sorry for the long message bud but I did this now only just to talk with you but to educate others. No matter what you think or what you believe in we are all called into a purpose of life to help others in the past our talents what if it's by heart or subconsciously and whether we want to help others are not anything that was given it will serve a purpose to another regardless. We all have a purpose. So that is why we always suman's need to see one another and be open-minded. That doesn't mean to have pity, that doesn't mean it's manipulation, all this is just facts.

Sorry for the long message once again but I was impressed by the way you understood this thread. My mother raised me as a single parent taught me not to give up and I'm not. That's because I do things differently doesn't give anybody the right to make any judgments.

What to say that I'm not fitting in with something. Everything starts from somewhere rome was not built in a day. There were a lot of things that we didn't respect well if it's people or things but we came in history and of cording to history we respect these very things and applied them today is our culture that is technology or something at someone's done back in the 1800.

Thank you for your time and understanding things. And if you find this to be joyful give a like and if there's anything you don't understand let me know. But I think you would get the gist of it.

You know the fastest way I read long responses I use speech notes it's a Google Chrome browser only software so you could type in speech notes on Google and you can click on the thing and have a voice read to you. That's how I read responses and read anything honestly.

Once again for the third time thank you.
W o a h that was a lot to take in.

A little thing to mention is that I write a whole script down on what I will say in a post and go over it before sending it. This helps me to not accidentally say something insensitive.

Also, there should never be any harm in asking honest questions, but unfortunately, there is. This is the world we live in.

Oh, and relationships are freaking hard. But there are those people who are patient. You just have to search for them.

people are something else.

Last edited:
dude, ponder this. There are enough habitable worlds in this universe for each of use to have at least two or more all to ourselves (that would be a little boring after a while thought). Why the hell did we all end up in one silly world? We can see other's crap with significant clarity yet we are able to weave complicated webs of deceit around our own problems and deficiencies so we can keep them. Why? I think the point is to TOLERATE others and let them be who they are without affecting your path and direction (not easy, sometimes very hard). We are social creatures and gravitate towards each other for company and survival. This is good, otherwise we would not be learning (not that we learn all that quickly as a race). We are also seeking to rule the physical universe and selfishly get ours often at the expense of others. Fairness is an inert condition for humans, but we need to develop it and stay the course. We are here to work out our deficiencies. Take a deep breath and know that ALL is where it's supposed to be, that's just the way it is. Accept it, make the best of it, be grateful you can feel the pain and seek to understand it. Understanding makes it all clear and peaceful within you. It will all come in time, patience. Yes, human beings are not always pleasant to say the least and at times out right devious and evil to say the most. I think the trick is to identify the ass-holes as soon as possible. Recognizing that they too belong here also and are growing too. But perhaps not at the same level as you. And maybe better to stay away from them at the start. Do listen to elders that you feel are trust worthy and wise around you, that's why they are there. Sending you all the white energy I can muster up. GOOD LUCK bro, your are not alone and the results although not apparent are must worthy! Hang in there!

Back