Every day sonic booms!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Swear these jets are going to blow the windows out on this house.. Yesterday I watched the tree out front sway back and fourth from a sonic boom and yes another today. It’s cool but man. Honestly I like to be in the jet while doing it!

Swear these jets are going to blow the windows out on this house.. Yesterday I watched the tree out front sway back and fourth from a sonic boom and yes another today. It’s cool but man. Honestly I like to be in the jet while doing it!
It's good to hear/feel the boom, that means you're still alive. ;)

Makes me want to poop I guess that’s good right
Nah, its good because if you were supposed to be on the receiving end, you'd be dead before you'd even hear that boom lol.

Sonic booms are not legal in the U.S. commercial. Military frowns on it. If you live in the middle of no where, all bets are off. 🤣

Like where do you live? Seriously, it's got to be military jets ... Don't tell me if you have to kill me though.

There are rules about sonic booms and populated areas, which mostly don't apply to military aircraft, but my understanding is they "try to comply" with FAA rules for civil aircraft. You might be able to contact the base and ask them to chill out.

When I was a kid and lived in San Diego, the Blue Angels used to fly over all the time. Back then they could still make sonic booms in residential areas, always felt like the windows were going to break.

I supposed the closest thing I can relate to it is, we used to go to Revolutionary War re-enactments as a kid and they would fire the cannons. It felt like getting punched in the chest. That was freaking awesome as an 8 year old. Probably explains why I think all the kids all mumble. Huh, what, can you speak louder?

I live in no man’s land.. Thy use the mine as target practice. I’m as rual as it gets
Lucky I have internet service out here

National Aeronautics Space Administration

They sometimes make big booms in the sky.

:hehe:
You guys smarter than me I’m just a miner should know this stuff military family
Like where do you live? Seriously, it's got to be military jets ... Don't tell me if you have to kill me though.

There are rules about sonic booms and populated areas, which mostly don't apply to military aircraft, but my understanding is they "try to comply" with FAA rules for civil aircraft. You might be able to contact the base and ask them to chill out.
Lmao 🤣

National Aeronautics Space Administration

They sometimes make big booms in the sky.

:hehe:

I remember this big boom very well. Sad day for NASA and the beginning of their replacement with private sector.
challengerexplosion.jpg

Back