Especially for Niffken

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the images from the one, I was trying desperately to forget. The recurring nightmares, the nervous twitch everytime I see a BMW, I think I have Post Trauma Distress Syndrome....;)

The trauma was the sight of the images...besides in today's world where an obese man can sue McDonalds for making him fat, or an old woman can sue someone for making hot coffee; why can't I have Post Trauma Distress Syndrome from someone else's misfortune...Heck I may just have to sue you for posting such horrid images...;)

The Mangled-Maxx......We'll never forget them....

The images in question (shudder) were the results of one BMW driving over one helpless T-Maxx...

Apparently you did, 'cause you kept playing stupid with my line of thought. Guess your mind reading powers have dwindled...must be all of the hormones racing around in there as you think of ways to get your girlfriend up here from SA.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Apparently you did, 'cause you kept playing stupid with my line of thought. Guess your mind reading powers have dwindled...must be all of the hormones racing around in there as you think of ways to get your girlfriend up here from SA.
That's a definate possibility!!!