Especially for Niffken

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by matts6887

Man.....looks like u got it made now!!! u even topped me BIGTIME that time lol
YEah I know. I'm better than you! I'm better than you! I'm better than you! I'm better than you! I'm better than you! I'm better than you! I'm better than you! I'm better than you......

the winner gets this book!!!!
book.jpg

Last edited:
want to know the secret????? go to control panel then mouse then set the acceleration to max and a few other options (you will figure it out) then go spank my monkey!!!!!

ElPirata, so you're still spanking the monkey huh, lol. Looks like you have been getting alot of practice spanking with that score

wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!

Last edited:
That's what Ithought. I tried the way that niffken said but it was too hard for me to keep up with, I had a best of 500 - 600 when I tried that one.

the best i could do was 297 miles per hour !

now it is 486 mph

1146 MPH!!! No wonder you're divorced! You don't need a wife!!

Originally posted by Fett
1146 MPH!!! No wonder you're divorced! You don't need a wife!!
Who got 1146? I only got 1101. Did someone beat me at spanking? If so I need to work a little on my back hand! :D

My bad. You're right it's only 1101. Still, I gotta say you're the best monkey spanker here!! You must be proud!:D

Everyone has to have a claim to fame...glad to see you finally found yours...;)

Oops...I forgot. You now have two claims to fame. Stop hogging all the glory...;)