Esc up in smoke

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hrp says my warranty claim is approved.. but i need to pay to mail back the esc. So between paying to mail it back then waiting 2 weeks or more by time they get it do the claim and send the new one. I might just buy a new one and by pass the hassle
My last warranty I sent in to HRP I was back in business by the following week.

New esc came, got around to soldering on the ec5 connectors and getting it installed. Put battery in , no smoke so thats good. But still only steering and no throttle. Wth! So took another slt3 radio and reciever from another car and tuhdah everything works. So out of curiosity i plugged the other reciever in and bound the radio that was working to that reciever and no throttle.. so it looks like when the esc went bad it took the reciever with it.

New esc came, got around to soldering on the ec5 connectors and getting it installed. Put battery in , no smoke so thats good. But still only steering and no throttle. Wth! So took another slt3 radio and reciever from another car and tuhdah everything works. So out of curiosity i plugged the other reciever in and bound the radio that was working to that reciever and no throttle.. so it looks like when the esc went bad it took the reciever with it.
Not uncommon. Glad you got it sorted tho :)

Back