Emaxx or Erevo Brushless?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro_newbie

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I know thier"guts" are the same, but which one will stand up to more abuse. Opinions welcomed!--And i heard that the revo is faster, is that true?:D

ERevo handles better....have seen them in action seem like a nice rig might be my next brushless build

E-revo brushless, a bit more spendy but is wicked fast and will handle twice as well as a maxx.

I had a S-Maxx 3.3 and sold it and bought the ERBE and I must say its well worth the money. The way the thing handles as well as the control you have of it in the air makes it an awesome truck.

This may not matter much to any of you, I had a older e-maxx and now I have a newer used e-maxx. Both were bought used but freshened up to practically new. I agree the e-revo is going to handle better, however my newer e-maxx has yet to break. "knock on wood" The older one shattered twice.

i agree with broken_civic the emaxxs are amazing and tough. They can stand up to almost any abuse. the second kool thing is they have costum stuff made like I've made a snow plow (actaul can plow my drive way) ,A trailer for my slash, and I'm working on a snow blower.

all depends on what type of driving you do. Each truck has its better points than the other when it comes to your personality and what you do with your rig.

I downgraded my embe to a brushed version and built a erbe chassis for the mmm. It made me decide not to sell my electric stuff.

And can't see anything about the e-maxx that is better.

Same trans and power system, same diffs, same axle carriers.

I'm not saying a e-maxx is better than an e revo or even savage flux. don't take that the wrong way. Just saying my brushless e-maxx has exceeded my expectations.

Back