Ebay tips for a freshman :)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacknifejuv

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys now i no alot of you guys buy alot off the internet and ebay . But I'm more the type of guy who likes to buy over the counter and actually speak to the people and buying off . I've never bought anything online . But think its time to join in with the current generation of online shopping lol . So just want a bit of help
. I'm setting up my 1st ebay and paypal account tomoro because i have lots of spares for my t maxx and Gv that i want to budge and always seeing stuff i want to buy but have never trusted online shopping . Wat kinda stuff do i need to look out for when buying online ? And how to sell stuff . Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks

I always make sure its clearly stated new or used, make sure that the part has a part number so you can match it up assuring it to what your looking for, a decent seller rep and sometimes a return policy. And if you dont know but want the part, ask the seller, he should be able to tell you

Buy only from trusted sellers, people with good feedback. I always read the shipping and returns sections on the ads on ebay if its something I'm worried about needing warranteed, like an electronic.
Selling is easy to setup but just remember, you pay to list it, you pay to sell it too. Just keep that in mind.

Cheers . Wat the part no I'm selling or buying ? Or both lol .

I have to pay to sell it too ? Wat like a percentage or summit

Is that abit like gasket sealer :)

Cheers . Wat the part no I'm selling or buying ? Or both lol .

I have to pay to sell it too ? Wat like a percentage or summit

:kookoo:

:D

Yeah you pay a percentage of each sale. Also the payments owed to ebay will come on a monthly bases and be automatically pulled from your paypal account.

I get Ya . Il find out tomoro wen i sign up I'm sure there will be some FAQ or summit .

Enough of the sarcasm lol can't help it if I'm new lol :)

Back