Dynamite Passport UltraLite Battery Charger Review

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
dynamite-passport-ultralite-review.jpg

It doesn't matter if you are into cars, trucks, boats, airplanes, electric or nitro - we all need a good charger on our workbench or pit table. With all the battery types out there NIMH, LiPo, LiFe, we need one that will charge them all and any charger that can do more than just charge is always a welcomed tool. After hearing the Local Hobby Shop, BigBlueHobbies, rave about the Dynamite Passport UltraLite I decided to get my hands on it and find out what all the fuss was about and how it really stacked up against my favorite charger, the Hyperion EOS 0606i...

Click to continue

Dynamite makes a good quality charger. $65 for a 50W charger though seems a little high to me but not terrible.

Amain has it for sale at $44

That's a heck of a deal for this charger. There is a seller on ebay now that has 3 more left for $44.49 shipped.

I was thinking about ordering one too! Amain is shipping for free too. I figure for that price there's nothing to lose!

Back