Dynamite CVD's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HugeGuy

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Does anybody know if the Dynamite CVD's for the T-Maxx 2.5 will fit the older t-maxx with a proline suspension kit?

I currently have the dynamite CVD's for my center drivelines and have had no problems, so I am thinking I may give these a shot, if they fit.

The CVD's for the 2.5 are longer in regards to the axels and not the drive lines. The a-arms are longer on the new 2.5 to give it a wider more aggressive stance. So any cvd's in regards to the axels if specified to work on the 2.5 will not work on the old trx pro version unless you upgrade to the new a-arms.

Humboldt, he has the pro-line suspension kit on the T, not the stock arms. If I am not mistaken the 2.5 arms are the same as the pro-line arms in regards to length.

It does fit with the Proline suspension kit as the arms were longer than stock. Looks like I need to read a little closer instead of just trying to be a know it all. Sorry bout that!:wedgie:

but like he said make sure from Dynamite

I'm using the MIP from the ProLine kit and they work great.
FYI I'm using the RPM extended a-arms.

I guess it would be safe to say all the above mentioned parts are interchangeable. Call first......

Ok just got off the phone with Derick @ Horizon Hobby product support and he says YES the new Dynamite CV's will fit the old TRX pro with the Proline suspension kit.

Yep I would hate to tell someone they fit and then they go buy it and it doesn't! eek.

Thats why I included the techs name so we have someone to blame if something goes wrong!:sniper:

I e-mailed them earlier today and just got the same answer, that they will work. Now that I know they will work, I realize that they are out of stock at both horizonhobby.com and stormerhobbies.com .. argh!!!!

Looks like I may just get the MIP CVD's... oh well. Thank you everybody for your help.

Back