Dont try this at all

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap... That was no joke right there... You could see the panic he was in.

Stupidity should be painful!
He deserved every bit of pain he got. The only thing is I don't think he learned anything.

One of the joys in life. Being able to laugh at idiots like this. Hopefully it left him sterile...

LOL you would think the idot knows how hot wasabi is if he has had sushi or other similar dishes. That crap burns my nose hairs if I get too much of the wasabi on a piece of sushi. The funny part was him then sorting water into his nose lol.

Reminds me of a buddy who had a date (1st date with this girl) and took her to a sushi bar and they brought the food out and she asked hey whats that green stuff and he told her guacamole and she said oh I love guacamole and took a big bit of it and he said she freaked out - needless to say that was the end of the date because he could not stop laughing at her, lol.

:LoL: :LoL: A real deal pea brain,now what was left of his brain was roasted.

I love watching these clowns dancing the pain dance.What a bum

OK, so did Mr. Asshat get a free, "Look at Me...I'm a Dildo" t-shirt for that? Man, what a turd!

Holly Crap looks like something Familiar (JACKASS) lol... Hella funny

Back