Does anyone know what happened to @GreyWolf74??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_RC_Dude

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi guys, I've noticed that @Greywolf74 hasn't been on the forum for 16 days, is he taking a break from the forum or something? He' usually very active on the forum. Some of you may have noticed that his little description thing at the bottom of his account says "Apparently my work is not appreciated here. It was nice knowing most of you.". At first I thought he was kidding, but is he off the forum for good? That would be very sad, let's all let him know how much we appreciate his presence!

Isaac

Check your pm

There was a bit of a kerfluffle involving heated exchanges. I did send him start conversation (aka PM) urging him to reconsider and begin posting again. No response yet. Hopefully, you guys that have been on here longer can convince him to return. He is knowledgeable and do miss his posting.

Unless, of course, he was suspended or banned. That would be different.

Regards. 'AC'

Hi guys, I've noticed that @Greywolf74 hasn't been on the forum for 16 days, is he taking a break from the forum or something? He' usually very active on the forum. Some of you may have noticed that his little description thing at the bottom of his account says "Apparently my work is not appreciated here. It was nice knowing most of you.". At first I thought he was kidding, but is he off the forum for good? That would be very sad, let's all let him know how much we appreciate his presence!

Isaac
I hope @Greywolf74 comes back soon and is only temporarily off the forum. He has a lot of great info and really appreciated his help!

I hope @Greywolf74 comes back soon and is only temporarily off the forum. He has a lot of great info and really appreciated his help!
From what a member said to me in the PM, it seems that there is a chance that GreyWolf will be returning, basically there were some "disagreements".

Edit: Also some trolling, questionable admin input, and deleted posts. Grey really did have a hard time on his battery test threads.

Last edited:
There was a bit of a kerfluffle involving heated exchanges. I did send him start conversation (aka PM) urging him to reconsider and begin posting again. No response yet. Hopefully, you guys that have been on here longer can convince him to return. He is knowledgeable and do miss his posting.

Unless, of course, he was suspended or banned. That would be different.

Regards. 'AC'
Yes, the member I was talking with said the same thing basically in a PM to me earlier. I'll try, that's partially what this thread is for too, convincing Grey! I'll PM him too, I sure hope he wasn't banned. I don't think he was.

Last edited:
I was wondering what happened and why he hadn't posted. He's one of the best on the forum, hope he returns.

Edit: questionable admin input, and deleted posts.
NONE of you saw the dms he sent to staff, they were confrontational and extremely inappropriate. When you curse out the staff it will never end well for you. So before you judge, you better know there is more than one side to every coin. And if he brings that nonsense back with him should he choose to come back it WILL be handled accordingly. Yes, posts were deleted, argumentative posts serve no useful purpose, he is neither the first nor will he be the last member to have posts deleted.

I was wondering what happened and why he hadn't posted. He's one of the best on the forum, hope he returns.
I hear you...if you missed out about what happened, in a nutshell, basically there was mod a disagreement with Grey and another member about his battery threads, and some other member basically "de-railed" Grey's AA battery thread (I think, I won't mention any names here). I'm gonna send him a PM sincerely asking him to come back and give the forum a second chance, as he felt that his hard work wasn't appreciated or used.
NONE of you saw the dms he sent to staff, they were confrontational and extremely inappropriate. When you curse out the staff it will never end well for you. So before you judge, you better know there is more than one side to every coin. And if he brings that nonsense back with him should he choose to come back it WILL be handled accordingly. Yes, posts were deleted, argumentative posts serve no useful purpose, he is neither the first nor will he be the last member to have posts deleted.
Whoa, whoa, I'm really not trying to point fingers, honest, I just want Grey to come back! I understand that we should hear both sides here, but we're missing a lot of the info hear, so let's all try not to jump to conclusions. I understand that everyone has a good reason for what they did, I just don't want to lose such a valuable member, and I too agree that we should try to keep the forum the best place we can. :)

Last edited:
i would love if grey come back, we need more pros with many cool rigs here. Guys who really own bad ass rigs and many of them, deserves always biggest respect. Guys who die for this Hobby litterly

He's moved on to guitars now, and is selling a lot of his RC stuff.
That's the beauty of being a tinkerer, when you burn out on one hobby there is always another waiting in the wings. Do you think he's made a lipo powered guitar yet?

That's the beauty of being a tinkerer, when you burn out on one hobby there is always another waiting in the wings. Do you think he's made a lipo powered guitar yet?
No, but surprisingly he is still doing his LiPo tests. I think he has close to 40 different LiPo batteries tested now.

What is these Lipo test´s about ?

Is there a treadh ? videos ?

What is these Lipo test´s about ?

Is there a treadh ? videos ?
No, he deleted the thread. He is testing true capacity and true C rating on the packs by way of like 6 tests on each battery I think. If you saw the mountain of LiPo batteries he bought for these tests you'd crap yourself. Picture a 6' folding table, covered multiple times over in batteries 😉

Back