Do you have an RC to match your 1:1?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotski

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have a few Traxxas trucks but when I saw the 4-tec 2.0 I had to get one. Then the real fun began.
Bought it bodyless and added the clear body to the bill.
This thing had some of the sloppiest suspension I have ever seen from Traxxas. I broke the bank in upgrades and man hours in order to make it near perfect.
My 1:1 GT is a 2018. This RC body is before the mid-model year change. I bought a gag spoiler on Amazon and fabbed the rear wing. It's close enough for a scale car. (Yes I said scale car. Toys don't cost thousand$ lol)
Before anyone asks; No. I won't be adding the door dent on the RC fender unless I can find the jerk at work to replicate it...grrr.

Attachments

• IMG_20210823_120022.jpg
    IMG_20210823_120022.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20210823_121413.jpg
    IMG_20210823_121413.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20210823_115901.jpg
    IMG_20210823_115901.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I've been looking but I haven't found a Toyota Tundra yet. I've seen them in a basher style but I want a crawler body.

Don't feel bad. Took me almost 50 years to save up for the 1:1. I took out a loan for the RC . 😂
It took me almost 50 years to save up the money for my 2017 procharged 392 T/A so I know the feeling lol. If I could find an RC body to match my 1:1 Id build it fo sho.

I have a few Traxxas trucks but when I saw the 4-tec 2.0 I had to get one. Then the real fun began.
Bought it bodyless and added the clear body to the bill.
This thing had some of the sloppiest suspension I have ever seen from Traxxas. I broke the bank in upgrades and man hours in order to make it near perfect.
My 1:1 GT is a 2018. This RC body is before the mid-model year change. I bought a gag spoiler on Amazon and fabbed the rear wing. It's close enough for a scale car. (Yes I said scale car. Toys don't cost thousand$ lol)
Before anyone asks; No. I won't be adding the door dent on the RC fender unless I can find the jerk at work to replicate it...grrr.
Dude, that looks great! It looks like you shrunk your car.

I did 2 chevys, a chevy work truck and a ford work truck over the years. All proline 05-14. It was either the year was wrong but body right, or vice versa.

On the other hand, the mustang looks great, both year and color.

Before anyone asks; No. I won't be adding the door dent on the

Man that's a sweet looking scale replica.. awesome job 👍👍
I've been looking but I haven't found a Toyota Tundra yet. I've seen them in a basher style but I want a crawler body.
Here look on this ebay store

https://www.ebay.com/str/logisticsshop

Thanks, I actually only want the body. I'll check rc4wd again. it was out of stock for quite some time.

Anyone know where I can find a late model 392 Challenger body? Id buy a whole kit just to go with a body if I could find the body :)

Back