do i own a lemon or am i just pathetic?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the guys on this site were newbies at one time (even Rolex who's as old as dirt)

Yeah, sonny, I can remember way back in '03, maybe '04 when I found this place. Nothing but little kids here, and look at them now. I taught them everything they know. I'm just so proud of all of them. Well, some of them.

I NEVER said I was as old as dirt. I said I was OLDER than dirt. So old that I fart dust.

hmmmm... can anyone possible add to that or even comment? only thing that comes to mind is the word

disturbing

To proceed please hit any key...........WHAT! where's the any key. :farting:

Absolutely not. I don't want to sit in a wheelchair wearing diapers in some old folks home.

Where's my nurse. It's time to change me.

lol old and histerical - always thinking that your 'cool', 'hip' and 'with it'
:nono:
get with the times (and look around, you are in a wheelchair wearing diapers in an old folks home, and the 'nurse' youve been calling has been some beggar off the street - you just can't see her very well, can you?)

but ok, this may make me seem like a real newb, but how the hell can't i get a signature and an avatar. i want one! Where the hell are my rights? Grandpa Boutch? (I'm not going to ask spiteful Grandpa Rolex, hes crazy).

Last edited:
lol old histerical people, always thinking that their 'cool', 'hip' and 'with it'
:nono:
get with the times.

but ok, this may make me seem like a real newb, but how the hell can't i get a signature and an avatar. i want one! Where the hell are my rights? Grandpa Boutch? (I'm not going to ask spiteful Grandpa Rolex, hes crazy).

Would you care to confess your age to all of us? Since you are still in grade school?

lol I've said it many times on the site. I'm 17, 6 months and 15 days old.

LOL Its funny when you are under 21 you stress the "and a half"!!! You took it to a different level by adding 15 days.

I am 32 and 10 months ... don't care to say when... It will come in due time.

Damn young whipper-snappers always making fun of the old folks, You will be there 1 day too. Ha think about that.

ill also die and end up in a funeral. except i dont have to worry about it now so thats why i can poke fun while I'm young. you only live once, so I'm making the most of my younger years. hahaha its the cycle of life.

edit: jon, i purposefully said the extra bits. I'm not an extra 6 months and 15. it was supposed to be a remark that resembles an answer a young kid gives.... old folks, the world just keeps spinning too fast for you huh?

Last edited:
ill also die and end up in a funeral. except i dont have to worry about it now

You never know. I might make it another couple of years if I'm lucky, and you might not see tomorrow.
That's not a humerous remark, but it's how life works. There are no guarantees.

See that? With age, comes wisdom.