DirectTV pissing me off

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok I bought DirectTV lastweek, I was told that they would come out and install it on friday. Well I get a phone call on Thursday from the installer wanting to install in on Saturday. Thats cool, np, well I made the mistake telling them that I could also do it Friday still if needed, well the guy told me he would check with the installer then get right back to me that day.

Well nothing, so I call twice on Friday and left a message, NOTHING still, ok I call this morning and leave yet another message. I get a message on my machine that they are coming out today...ok cool np, I'll just take off from work for an hour or so. Well they leave no number for me to contact them. Ok so they leave another message on my machine that they are almost done with their current install and will call back when they are done. So i change me answering machine welcome message to say I was away, and if it was DirectTV to call me at work and gave my number...well needless to say, they didnt call work or my cell phone, nor did they leave any message on the machine. WTF :angry:

Yet directTV says there will be a $150 fine if i dont have it installed within 30days, granted I'm not close to the 30days yet. I just find it funny how there gonna charge me if I dont jump on the ball to get it installed right away so they can start charging me monthly, yet they drag their feet installing the darn thing.

Looks like I'm gonna miss football yet again this weekend.

-WoodiE

Man thats to bad:depress: I bought my dish one day and they were at the house the next and had it up and working just fine.

Back