diecast anyone?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klown

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
just wondering if anyone else here collected diecast cars, hotwheels, johnny lightning, maisto, jada, green light, etc.... i could go on for a minute. lol

i am a avid vw bus fan, especially the old hippie panels... nothing beats a good 63 panel vw bus in my humble opinion. i have a small collection of hotwheels vw drag buses, 18 in total all mint on mint card and in protecto paks. and a number of other brand buses as well all in the same condition. i could post pics if there is interest. just wondering if i am the only one here.:D

I have dabbled in Hot Wheels in the past and have about a dozen different Drag Buses including the First Edition.

Nowadays I only buy what looks cool to me when I happen to be walking down the toy aisle with my son.

I have waaaay too many die casts! I have hundreds of Nascar, probably better than a thousand hot wheels, a couple hundred Johnny Lightning and Greenlights, and a bunch of misc no name stuff I have accumulated over the years.

I have 1:24 NHRA dragsters and funny cars signed by Al Hoffman, Kenny Bernstein, John Force. I have nascar signed by Joe Nemechek, Harry Gant, Jeff Gordon, and an Indy Car signed by Mario Andretti.

Unfortunately when I had my kids I lost my display room, now they are all packed away in their original boxes, packed in bigger boxes, all stacked in the basement.

Now I limit my collecting to just AMXs Javelins, and Jeeps.

I have 1:24 NHRA dragsters and funny cars signed by Al Hoffman, Kenny Bernstein, John Force. I have nascar signed by Joe Nemechek, Harry Gant, Jeff Gordon, and an Indy Car signed by Mario Andretti.

Wow!!!!

I have about 400 hotwheels cars, 4 nascar 1/24 diecasts, and 4 NHRA dragster 1/24 diecasts,

The nascar ones include:
-Jeff gordon Race winning car
-Kyle busch 2007 m&m's car
- and a Dale Sr. 2 car pack

The Nhra ones are:
-John force Cristmas car
-John Force Eric Medlen tribute car
-Ashley Force rookie of the year car
- and one other one whos name i completly forget right now

I used to collect both Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars many, many years ago. It's nice to see that they haven't gone away.

I'm a diecast truck horder. I have Hotwheels, Matchbox, Maisto, Jada, Greenlight, Whitebox, Johnny Lightning, Ertl, Welly, M2, Motormax, So Real Concepts, and Brookfield Collectors Guild. Here's a few.
IMG_5012.jpg
IMG_5554.jpg
IMG_5663.jpg
IMG_9079.jpg
IMG_0065.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
IMG_8837.jpg
IMG_7288.jpg
IMG_1891.jpg
IMG_1886.jpg