diecast anyone?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Log in

klown

RCNT Talkaholic
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
just wondering if anyone else here collected diecast cars, hotwheels, johnny lightning, maisto, jada, green light, etc.... i could go on for a minute. lol

i am a avid vw bus fan, especially the old hippie panels... nothing beats a good 63 panel vw bus in my humble opinion. i have a small collection of hotwheels vw drag buses, 18 in total all mint on mint card and in protecto paks. and a number of other brand buses as well all in the same condition. i could post pics if there is interest. just wondering if i am the only one here.:D

robmob

Deplorable
Staff member
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
I have dabbled in Hot Wheels in the past and have about a dozen different Drag Buses including the First Edition.

Nowadays I only buy what looks cool to me when I happen to be walking down the toy aisle with my son.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
Staff member
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
I have waaaay too many die casts! I have hundreds of Nascar, probably better than a thousand hot wheels, a couple hundred Johnny Lightning and Greenlights, and a bunch of misc no name stuff I have accumulated over the years.

I have 1:24 NHRA dragsters and funny cars signed by Al Hoffman, Kenny Bernstein, John Force. I have nascar signed by Joe Nemechek, Harry Gant, Jeff Gordon, and an Indy Car signed by Mario Andretti.

Unfortunately when I had my kids I lost my display room, now they are all packed away in their original boxes, packed in bigger boxes, all stacked in the basement.

Now I limit my collecting to just AMXs Javelins, and Jeeps.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
Staff member
Supporter
Military Veteran
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Flying
I have 1:24 NHRA dragsters and funny cars signed by Al Hoffman, Kenny Bernstein, John Force. I have nascar signed by Joe Nemechek, Harry Gant, Jeff Gordon, and an Indy Car signed by Mario Andretti.
Wow!!!!

MGT8.0owner

Hardcore RCNT User
RC Driving Style
Racing
I have about 400 hotwheels cars, 4 nascar 1/24 diecasts, and 4 NHRA dragster 1/24 diecasts,

The nascar ones include:
-Jeff gordon Race winning car
-Kyle busch 2007 m&m's car
- and a Dale Sr. 2 car pack

The Nhra ones are:
-John force Cristmas car
-John Force Eric Medlen tribute car
-Ashley Force rookie of the year car
- and one other one whos name i completly forget right now

hamz9561

Proud Short Bus Rider
Supporter
Military Veteran
RC Driving Style
Bashing
I used to collect both Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars many, many years ago. It's nice to see that they haven't gone away.