December 7, A Day That Will Live in Infamy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamz9561

Proud Short Bus Rider
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Before there was Patriot's Day (September 11), there was Pearl Harbor Day (December 7). This is an important day in American history. On December 7, 1941, the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor bringing the U.S. into World War II. It was a horrible tragedy. It is also a reminder of the Boy Scout motto of "Be Prepared". Please keep those who perished in service of their country in your thoughts and prayers today.

i never for get pearl harbor day. my B-day is 7 years and a day later.

It seems so many have forgotten today. Pretty sad.

Absolutely agree hamz! So many lives lost that day, very sad. Huge thanks to anyone that has ever served, and given so selflessly so that we may have the freedoms that we enjoy and take for granted.

Absolutely agree hamz! So many lives lost that day, very sad. Huge thanks to anyone that has ever served, and given so selflessly so that we may have the freedoms that we enjoy and take for granted.
my dad was in India, china. in WW2. i have his golf score card from shanghai my dad had over there. and i have his CBI arm patch.

At work this morning the first thing we talked about was Pearl Harbor Day, it will never be forgotten!

Not many of those survivors left. Let's not forget them or those that didn't make it.

I used to work with a guy who had a Japanese mother and a Jewish father, and every December he attacks Pearl Schwartz.

Back