Damn it!!! Well my money going to this now wife hates me but oh well

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Here it is time will show plans 572 power glide trans break let’s see what happens

IMG_0718.png

IMG_0719.png

IMG_0720.png

IMG_0721.png

IMG_0722.png

IMG_0723.png

IMG_0724.png

IMG_0725.png

Story go pick up and drop a 572 with power glide keep you all posted

Go pick up a 572 and power glide….. ok….. @TRAT you are always so…… randomly refreshing. Ok so you bought the nova? Just need the biggest motor and transmission that can handle the motor to cram in to one of the most compact muscle cars ever?
I’m in keep me posted please. What can we call this nova?

That’s cool…… so you buying it or What’s the story here??
Yup buying it. This guy raced me back in the day he knows all the strips we ran on. He rembers my wreck in Fox body as how I met my lady later on. AZ has some the best you want to call it 1320 poop I have inked on me. If you don’t know what 1320 means don’t even be apart of it. I been doing this pretty much my whole life.
Go pick up a 572 and power glide….. ok….. @TRAT you are always so…… randomly refreshing. Ok so you bought the nova? Just need the biggest motor and transmission that can handle the motor to cram in to one of the most compact muscle cars ever?
I’m in keep me posted please. What can we call this nova?
It will happen trust me.. lol 😂 if I have to sell some my RCs I’ll keep you posted

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back